Bishoujo Game Ringtones

Hi, does anyone here know of a good place to obtain Bishoujo game ringtones?

I’m looking from ones from Ever 17, Hourglass of Summer, or Figures of Happiness in particular.

Remember 11 works too.

Thanks!

I would love one from Nocturnal Illusions, the roaming theme. I could probably just make one with my N-Gage though, if I wasn’t lazy.

------------------
Step by step there is no need to rush, case by case I don’t care if people laugh. Beyond the uncountable says she is there waiting for me

What have I found thus far in MIDI related to bishoujo…

-several sound files from Air
-a few more from Kanon
-just one or two from Clannad
-a couple from Wind -a breath of heart-
-a few from To Heart
-quite a few from Tokimemo 1-3
-quite a few from Sakura Wars series
-several from Memories Off
-just one from True Love

So if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, try taking your game music files (especially the ones which will play from a CD) and then look for software to convert them to MIDI form. If your favorite titles have encrypted music, then see if you can find separate soundtracks.

The only “MIDI related to bishoujo” that I’ve found during my occasional netsurfing sessions comes from http://my.reset.jp/~wind/ , Juaru’s very nice site.
The reason behind my knowledge of the existence of this site? Put simply, its MIDI + MP3 page contains the only (to my knowledge) AQUAS MIDI/MP3 file (from Miyuna Ending) available on the net.

Didn’t “School Days” have a couple of “ringtones” on their soundtrack? =)

Would be cool with ringtones, but newer mobile phones usually have mp3 support on them. Which means if you have the soundtracks of your game, then simply copy it over to your phone and change the settings to use that mp3 as the ringtone.
I consider to actually use one of the X-Change 2 songs as my ringtone ^^

Incidentally, XC3 does have a few hundred voice files, and the full soundtrack on the DVD-ROM, for this purpose, so you can use them as you wish on your computer, phone etc

Damnit!
No more spoilers Pete! <3

I don’t know how much I can wait anymore ^^

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]