Bishoujo-Game~The Hunted~

In need of assistance in tracking down a b-game with this particular plot…

Once upon an Elf
Once upon a time, in a small rustic village near the sea, there was a legend. The legend of three people who would magically save the inhabitants from evil. Time passed and evil did come to town. Evil looking (read: ugly) that is, and blabbermouths too. They threatened to kill everyone unless the elfin maiden living there was surrendered to them. All lost hope except for said maiden who trusted the legend more than anything else in the world. Her faith called in three strangers wearing non-standard rustic village clothing. They fulfilled the prophecy and delivered the village from the evil menace (read: they kicked ugly butts) . The villagers offered them anything and everything but they refused. They were truly of the heroic type, giving and not expecting anything in return — except: WHAT! YOU WANT ME TO STRIP?!!!

Once upon a time, there was a young elfin High Priestess who made a teeny, tiny mistake. Her spell backfired, calling into her world strange objects and, worse, strange people with strange clothes. But, as a responsible elf, she TRIED to cast another spell that should have sent the strangers back to thier own world. Unfornately, besides being strange, one of the “visitors” also had a loud mouth and the ability to make her lose concentration and temper. Her spell broke and was scattered throughout the land. Sacrificing her dignity, she made one last attempt to get rid, er, help the newcomers, she became thier guide albeit in a disguise, a permanent disguise unless they find all the spells: I CAN"T STAY AS A DOG!

Once upon a time, there were three people: an award winning actress, a curry-obsessed martial artist and a young girl with an affinity for guns and tanks who otherwise lived normal lives. They were just minding thier own businesses when suddenly they were transported to another world where elves, humans and other beings tried to co-exist. They didn’t want to be there so they took on the task of finding all the pieces of the spell cast by the elfin High Priestess (who brought them there in the first place) . Now, they travel throughout this strange land on thier tank with a mutant dog as a guide, strpping off the clothes of elfin maidens: IT CAN"T BE THAT BAD…

Once upon a time, there was a rumor. A rumor so bad, they sent even the most daring elfin maid into hiding. According to gossip, a bunch of lunatics was scouring the land looking for elves and divesting them of thier clothing (read: not to mention thier dignity and virginity) . This was probably not true because the rumor also said that the High Priestess of all elves, was with them but she would never allow such audacity to happen. She — ACK! IT"S TRUE! THE RUMORS ARE TRUE! HELP! THE"RE HERE!

The end? Not by a long shot! Do you know how many elves we’re talking about here?!

The game that has the largest “HAREM” of all!.. :smiley:

You are talking about an anime and manga called Those Who Hunt Elves. I am unaware that they made a b-game out of it, and I don’t even think it would work well as one.

I own Playstation version of that game. Nandemonai was correct about title.

EDIT: Also Saturn version.

[ 01-14-2007, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: RonXE ]

How about this one called “HE IS MY MASTER” ?..

Its pretty hilarious… :slight_smile:
It has loli…It has yuri…It has maids and lots of cosplay…It has insanity and stupidity all mixed together…

It’s an anime…! :slight_smile:
It’s base on manga!.. It’s by GAINAX …! It has alot of ecchi. It has lots of cameos from others by gainax… It has an alligator!.. It…I’m not making much sense…am I?.. :confused:

Here’s a synopsis:frowning:

[ 01-19-2007, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: 13th ]

Is there such a game that contains this GRAPHIC ?.. :confused:
This may be a bit vague, but this are my only leads at the moment…
Here’s another… CLICK ON THIS

I dunno, but thats beautiful.

Is it just me?.. :slight_smile:

That was my first thought when I saw the question.