Bishoujo Games with animated scenes....

I haven’t seen a game in a while that has animated scenes I wish there were more. Please Localize more games with animation.

Out of curiosity, what do you like about them? I personally loathe the things; I think they break the ‘flow’ since often the rest of the game, in fact, most of the other H scenes in the game don’t possess the same animation; they also look rather ridiculous most of the time.

Depend of the game, i would say… I’m too fond of it too, but some game have good one wich are well integrated.

That elf game - Biniku no Kaori - probably had the best ones I’ve seen but, yeah, they still don’t sell the concept to me

If it’s just a question of animated scenes, maybe Mona Lisa Cult Garden url=http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE051830.html[/url] might be worth looking at? Haven’t played it myself, but it’s received very good ratings and it also seems to have a little bit more substance to it (storywise) than most 3D eroges.

Edit: Typo fixed

Is this game really English language though? The text on the sample images is still Japanese even on the English site one…

True, it’s still a Japanese game, but as with all 3D works I don’t think much, if any Japanese knowledge is required to figure out how to play it/follow what’s happening onscreen. Plus, it’s got around 20 times more animated scenes/parts of scenes than say the average Sendorikun ZyX eroge.

The game is not english-language, but if you mostly just want to get to some (surprisingly decent by my standards) animated sex, it’s very simple to do so even if you have no idea what the text is about. And with the voice acting and animation, you can always make up your own plot. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a scene-chooser button on the upper-left side of the screen that will let you jump anywhere even if you haven’t played through the early stuff so you can skip straight to sex, and an auto-play on the bottom left to take you through it.

The sex scenes themselves will pause-progress (sitting on a loop) occasionally and present options; the first option seems to generally be about changing the camera angle of the current act, there’s sometimes a second option having to do with changing the details of the current act, and the option on the bottom progresses to the next bit of the scene. Easy peasy.

The game is in kirikiri and therefore tends to require rebooting into Japanese mode (even with applocale kirikiri games crash in english for me). I haven’t made any attempt to hook it into a translator yet.

(I only just bought the thing, so I can’t tell you much about how long it is or anything like that yet, just how to play.)

I hope they pick up School Days and the rest :stuck_out_tongue:

The loli game ??BABY has some of the best 2D animation I’ve seen. Only has one heroine though.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=31453

Lightning Raidy II has a couple animated scenes. They really could’ve done a better job choosing the scenes to animate though. They chose scenes that didn’t really need it…

Well, for english games there’s Desire, EVE burst error, and Adam the Double Factor. It’s certain scenes in the game that are animated, not the ero scenes. There’s also the Exodus Guilty games, but I’ve only played the first game and overall hated it.

For Japanese games, there’s the EVE remake which has fewer animated scenes than the original (and I’m not too fond of the new artwork), EVE The Fatal Attraction (way better story than Adam even if you do give up the ero content), and Shin Mikagura Shoujo Tanteidan, though in that case it’s the prequel games that are included with the main game. For animated ero scenes there’s Tonarizuma 1 and 2.

Edit: On a side note, I don’t mind animated ero scenes, but they’re not much of an extra for me. I more prefer VNs with animated story scenes like in the games localized by C’s Ware or in the prequel Mikagura games. There’s a sort of old school anime feel to them that just feels nostalgic to me, kinda like the Lunar 1 and 2 (and yes, I know about all that localization and editing that occured with their release, but they still have a place in my heart for their nostalgia)

That’s the kind of game I like. I would buy 20 copies and give the other 19 away lol. To other friends.

At 9240? each? Someone’s Mr Moneybags =P

I would only buy it if it was localized. And yeah it would be expensive but I would save up and buy a ton of copies so more would be made!!! I want loli’s in Bishoujo games darn it. And I don’t want them censored out like in Family Project!!!

I get the feeling you’re going to enjoy Koihime Musou when it comes out

Links?

Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=275925
Homepage: http://baseson.nexton-net.jp/koihime/index.htm

Relevant to your interests:

Mangagamer’s translating it. Should be out in the Spring or Summer. Also has some gameplay to it. It’s an ecchi spin on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms concept.

That is very relevant to my interests. Also will it be uncensored as well? I certainly hope it is. If it is I shall be purchasing this for sure. If you find anymore info out on it please let me know. Thanks.

Personally, I have mixed feelings about animated H scenes. (Keep in mind that the only game I’ve played with animated scenes so far is APC.) On one hand, they can be a bit more visually stimulating than a static scene. On the other hand, given the amount of time spent reading an H scene and the fact that it is basically the same few frames repeating ad nauseam (from what I’ve seen), it shows just how mechanical the act of sex is in actuality, which is a really depressing thought that can push out any romantic aspects from your mind. The other problem is that the animation often doesn’t update to match descriptions. Although static scenes are often guilty of this as well, I find that is much more noticeable with animated scenes since an animated scene shows change. For example, when you look at any kind of still picture story telling medium (manga, comics, illustrated novels, etc.), your mind fills in the blanks. However, when you watch any kind of moving picture story telling medium, your mind expects to have the images match up with what you hear, which is why something badly dubbed can really get on your nerves. (In my opinion, a good example of something badly dubbed is Final Fantasy VII Advent Children.)

Well the Animated Scene made in Zyx & Sendori 'Do you Like horny Bunnies?; Tsuki, Virgin Roster, Cherry etc…) are always very basic and simple… And appear like : paf Hello it’s me the animated scene!Surprised?

Oo

You’re talking about the English Dub… Because the Japanese are totally fine… Especially since the Seiyu Cast for FF : AC it’s totally full of Big Shot Seiyu with tone of experience and prize/Award.