Blank V-Mate Keys!

I just received Hitomi in the mail, as well as Figures of Happiness, and while Figures had the Virtual-Mate key on the sticker attached to the info card, Hitomi just had a blank empty space.

Who would I go about talking to to get this rather irritating situation fixed?

Send your email to G-Collections.com or others (JAST, Peach Princess, etc) that you did order.

It will replace your game for new one as you must send your game to it.

I never had something like that happened to me because everytime i buy something from far away it gets in perfect condition, the only very fre times something like that hapened were with stores somewhat close to my place.
The question is. Do i have to pay the shipment cost if i have to replace the product?

I think G-Collections (if that is where you got it from) policy was at least they will replace it but you have to pay for the shipping the old one back.

Most places have you pay the shipment cost of the old product back and sometimes repay shipping of the new one back to you.

I purchased this from someone who buys them wholesale through PCR. Should I be contacting this guy, or G-Collections themselves? (Perhaps I could just send my blank card to them, they could see that nothing was stuck to it, and send me a new Hitomi one?)

This sucks, heh.

Edit: Also, this isn’t really a “damaged” item thing, that would be the guy’s responsibility. Isn’t this a defect made by GC itself?

[This message has been edited by Schnugget (edited 05-04-2005).]

I’d say e-mail G-collections and/or Peach Princess. I wouldn’t figure you’d need to actually send the game back. They can probably e-mail you a new product key, assuming you kept your confirmation e-mail.

I’m not saying that they’re patching V-mate games, but if you put 2 and 2 togather, it might be easyer to get a “Game Fix”

I get your drift, but Hitomi has no such “game patch” (Only Meow-Meow and Pick Me do.)

Thanks, everyone. Peter’s going to help me out. (Thanks Peter!!!)