Blessed be bug-free games

Well, have you throught of that it’s good that you very seldom encounter any bugs in an adult bishoujo game? In msot american gmaes, you will always enounter one bug or another while playing, but so far the only bugg i’ve encountered so far is the silly TCI bugg that starts the serup every time the game is about to start, but it doens’t stop you from playing the game in any way, so it’s more of a minor bug, and all others of PP’s gmae have as far as I’ve seen been bug-free. What do you think? And what about you? What kind of bugs have you encountered?

Oh, and I’d like to thank the debuggers of PP too for their had work on debugging the games

Actually, there’s some sort of weird bug in Snow Drop. Sometimes, every single one of Kasumi’s lines will have “Wh…what!” appended on it for no apparent reason. But not always and it doesn’t happen to everybody.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Actually, there's some sort of weird bug in Snow Drop. Sometimes, every single one of Kasumi's lines will have "Wh...what!" appended on it for no apparent reason. But not always and it doesn't happen to everybody.

Kumiko explained once before that that is no bugg, but actually what she says. She explained why, too.

What K wrote then made absolutely no sense. Nobody^H^H^H^Hone speaks that way, and, even if that was the original intent to leave “as it was from the Japanese version”, no linear note was given.

the only bug i have found in bishoujo games is the one in Kana where you get crashed and booted at the ending Recollection, right after the credits

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Kumiko explained once before that that is no bugg, but actually what she says. She explained why, too.

That's bullshit. I played the game, then had to format my hard drive and reinstall. On my first installation this did not occur. On my second it did.

Well comparing most 3D american games (Morrowind, UT2003, etc) to bishoujo games you will definitely be more prone to have bugs in the 3D american games. Considering alot of bishoujo games are basically a background, a character portrait, voice and a text box it is easier to find any bugs and remove them. Now take Morrowind, it would be extremely hard to playtest every possible action in the game (actually it would be impossible) so you are bound to find bugs. Also if you play the Japanese games from Illusion and such that are in 3D they do have quite a few bugs.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
That's bullshit. I played the game, then had to format my hard drive and reinstall. On my first installation this did not occur. On my second it did.

*shrughs* Well, who cares if Kumiko was telling truth or not? It's not a serious bug anyway.