Brave Soul Length

Okay I ordered it.

So how long is the game, I mean its an RPG so it should have some descent length right?

I am pretty good rpg player so I’ll probably play it on hard.

well depends of the difficulty, my first time through took about 10 hours because i was doing every single mission i possibly could, and that was on normal, had i chosen hard it would have taken me forever.

It really isn’t that long, but there are some nice changes that happen after you finish the game once.

Yeah I did that my first run too. Tab on speed tend and holding CTRL+TAB throughout a dungeon works well. Especially on easy.

I’ve been playing for three days now (total play time about 8 hours…sorry I can’t sit and play an RPG straight through like a visual novel choose your own adventure type game) and I’ve yet to get a hint of even being close to the end. I too fight all the monsters (level 32 right now) and rest a lot. I also play around with some of the side things (like the monster tournament) in all I’m having a great time.

Hey that’s better than me. I’ve had it for over a week and I’m still like only on my 6th or so mission