Brave Soul, Little My Maid and Snow Drop hints please..

Brave Soul:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/581377.html

Little My Maid:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/926630.html

Snow Drop:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/582011.html

Brave Soul, hard? o_O
If you read the manual, and have a general understanding of RPGs, it’s a piece of cake.

Well, it’s ‘hard’ to find the energy to play through the fights often enough to get all the endings. :slight_smile:

I admit I got tired of it and never did see all the girls. I should probably go back to it someday.

Not a problem for me because you’re always picking a slightly different path through the game. :slight_smile: When you slash faster, for some reason, it’s more entertaining to watch. Using a couple ranged attacks now and then also helps against the tedium of it.

I should, err, play Brave Soul. I had trouble getting it to work, and I have other games to play …

A hardcore regular hasn’t played Brave Soul yet? o_O Unthinkable!

I’m way behind on a lot of games. I have yet to play Gin iro, for instance, despite paying like $140 for it in an auction. (I didn’t think my computer could possibly play it.) More or less I’ve always got something better to play, and the really good games are ones I don’t use text skip for, which means there’s long stretches where I’ll let them sit before picking them up again

Maybe this text is useless, but I’ll write just for curiosity.

The game “Little My Maid” has a very similar pronunciation to “Little Mermaid”. Maybe I’m wrong…

When you start and keep playing the game, you’ll understand the reason of this name later…

I wrote this text because mmff2 doesn’t put this note in his/her walkthrough…

[ 04-13-2007, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Mystvan ]

And about the game “Snow Drop”…

The name “Shizuka”, the maid of the ski resort, “is written as ‘water drops’ and ‘flower’”…

Again, when you start and keep playing the game, you’ll understand the reason of this name later…

The cute Shizuka-san remember me of mysterious, lonely and pretty “Sari”, from the unforgettable game “Nocturnal Illusion”…

Some information(s) about “Snow Drop”.

I don’t why, but it seems the game SD doesn’t have complete BGM in “Sound Collection”.

I notice that the Sweet Basil’s main theme music is to be based on the theme song “Empty Tracks in Winter”. It’s the BGM no. 15.

There is an instrumental version of “Empty Tracks in Winter”. It’s the BGM no. 13.

While you are playing SD, on 4th Day and “Movements at the Ski-Course”, if you select Others, you’ll listen a theme music.

After you select Others, you go to place with some statues. That’s the “Snow Festival” with “a lot of snow sculptures on the plateau”.

This theme music is also another instrumental version of “Empty Tracks in Winter”. But, apparently, there isn’t this music in “Sound Collection”.

I guess “Sweet Basilforgets to include this theme music…

However, in spite of this error, I still consider “Sweet Basil” on the same level as “AngelSmile” and “D.O.”. As for “Crowd”, I like “Brave Soul” and “Tokimeki Check-in!”…

[ 05-04-2007, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Mystvan ]

Some information(s) about “Little My Maid”.

I don’t why, but it seems the game LMM doesn’t have complete BGM in “BGM Mode”.

While you are playing LMM, if you decide to be a sadistic person, you’ll listen a “morbid” theme music.

This “morbid” theme music is an intrumental music. But, apparently, there isn’t this music in “BGM Mode”.

I guess “Sweet Basilforgets to include this theme music…

However, in spite of this error, I still consider “Sweet Basil” on the same level as “AngelSmile” and “D.O.”. As for “Crowd”, I like “Brave Soul” and “Tokimeki Check-in!”…

[ 05-04-2007, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: Mystvan ]