Brave Soul mini-game

For celebrating the birth of their new brand (just my guess), last week CROWD has released a free Brave Soul minigame. If your computer is Japanese-enabled, you can download the 45.4 MB’s file located in CROWD’s homepage, following my Link.
Kudos to CROWD for this nice idea , although I’m personally too clumsy for block games .
Can we hope for an English version, too?

[ 02-01-2007, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Baldo ]

Thanks for the update Baldo.

Odd, considering that Brave Soul didn’t sell that well in Japan.

My computer isn’t JP-enabled, so I can’t play it.

Yet another one of the perks of XP over 95.

A Breakout clone that requires a Pentium 4 1.4ghz processor and 512mbs of RAM, this should be interesting to see.

Huh? That much?

takes a look

This is insane!!! Whoever programmed that must excell at bloatware.

I’ve messed with it a bit and no there is absoluetly no voice at all. Personally its not anything special either, just a Breakout/Arkanoid clone with Brave Soul characters. The story mode is just pick character and then go through a preset 10 stage course. The screenshots kind of lie cause it looks like you can run around the world, but you can’t, they are just screenshots with text boxes. And for anyone wondering there are no H CGs or anything like that either. Honestly the only reason for the high requirements is just lazy programming. But its free, so you can’t really complain.

Yesterday, I’ve completed the various Story Mode plotlines of the minigame. No sex whatsoever, and totally unrelated to the “real” Brave Soul, but not bad.
Although the plot is basically the same for every character and the quality of the individual storylines varies from amusing (Cobden) to silly/stupid (Marin), this free product remains a nice idea, in my opinion, and it could become a great “commercial spot” for Brave Soul if translated in English.
Just wishful thinking?

A rather nice little game, you can spend a few momentst free time with it.

I am receiving the following error when I try to use winzip to play the blockcrush exe file “winzip unable to extract blockcrush.exe, terminating operation”. Can someone help me to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Possibly due to its success in the US…