Brave Soul Opening Song?

Anyone know who sings the Japanese Opening Theme/Song in Brave Soul?

or the song name would also be greatly appreciated, many thanks!

Opening: “Run for Tomorrow” by SAORI
Ending: “Astoro Bista!!” by Okuya

(I just copied this off Crowd’s japanese website)

thank you very much!!!

Anyone know where I could get those Mp3’s of the songs listed above?

I can’t seem to find them!

There are cd-tracks of the songs on your brave soul game cdrom.

Oh yeah, that song is great! The anime movie itself too.

I watch/listen to the opening EVERY TIME before I load my save. XD

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 02-24-2004).]

Is there anywhere that offers a the translated lyrics for the longer version of the song? I have been searching the web but have not found anything so far, any typical places to search?

I thought that I’ve did these songs, was I wrong? It’s funny, go watch Please Teacher and see if the music doesn’t sound similar to classic bishoujo games like Snow Drop. Sure enough, I’ve did the music to the show :slight_smile:

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
I thought that I've did these songs, was I wrong? It's funny, go watch Please Teacher and see if the music doesn't sound similar to classic bishoujo games like Snow Drop. Sure enough, I've did the music to the show ^_^

Well, I do know that when Kei and Koishi go on their first "date" the music that plays sounds like Sesame Street in the beginning.

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 02-27-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
There are cd-tracks of the songs on your brave soul game cdrom.

Sorry to dig up such an old post, but I figured i'd just add on to this one instead of making a new one.

Anyways, I assume that your supposed to be able to listen to the CD Audio tracks out of the art room if you have the CD in the drive, but whenever I try to do that it just plays nothing. Is there a certain setting I need to alter for the songs to play?

[This message has been edited by Torbad (edited 02-16-2005).]