Brave Soul Questions

I’m considering getting this game, but I’ve got a couple questions first:

1) Can the resolution be changed? I suppose the default graphics are fine, but it’d be nice if one could up the resolution in game or by messing around with the configuration file.

2) How’s the gameplay? If I like games like Diablo, would this be something I’d enjoy (with an anime flair and all that?)

quote:
1) Can the resolution be changed?

No.
quote:
2) How's the gameplay? If I like games like Diablo, would this be something I'd enjoy (with an anime flair and all that?)

I haven't played Diablo, but a lot of people say that it's a lot alike.
Basically, you use the mouse pointer to click where you want your character to go. To attack a monster, click on it. Special skills are used with the right mouse button.

You should download the playable demo of Brave Soul from my website. That way you can find out firsthand if you like the gameplay or not

Benoit:
What kind of human are you that haven’t played Diablo?
Not even Diablo2?

Man… what a boring life :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a console gamer. Not a PC gamer.

hey, i dont play western games either so there :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a question about Brave Soul. About how long is a single play-through? I hear there are 5 or 6 girls. Since it’s an RPG you can’t go through it like the story based games, so I’m assuming it will take me an entire play-through each time I go for a different girls ending. Just wondering.

First play-through took me 10 hours. After that, 4 hours each.

Once you’ve finished you get to start at a higher level, so you can go through future plays more quickly.

Depends on if you’ve unlocked the option that allows that.

quote:
hey, i dont play western games either so there :P

I was in a cybercafe in Seoul a few years back and over 1/2 the seats were taken up by people playing Diablo 2.

:P

You're just out of the loop man [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]