Brave Soul Saving error

Whenever i try to save the game ‘Brave Soul’, my game will crash. I have bought the game brand new and have patched it. The error occurs with and without the patch.

The error occurs as follows:
Whenever i am in an Inn and attempt to Save/Load, the game will crash.
If i press ‘Load Game’ on the intro screen, the game will crash.

I have Windows XP and the game installed perfectly and the patch applied perfectly.

This is the only game i have had this problem with. Can anyone out there help?

Hmm What’s your main sound device? Brave Soul has a problem with some Sound devices so you might want to switch the the Windows Native Software General MIDI device. just go to Control Panel and go to the sound option and switch it there. This issue was causing randon lock ups on some people’s computers iirc.

After a bit of trial and error i figured out the problem.

Recently i changed a bunch of my sound settings and somehow it caused my save to get corrupted.
After removing my file save, the game saves perfectly, but i have to start again.

Thanks for the help :smiley:

@Lipp: was it the game save or the “system” save? The system save is the one I’d really cry about if it was lost. :frowning:

Is system the one with all the CG’s?
if so, it was that one.

Yeah the system one saves things you’ve unlocked, CG album, etc. Sorry you lost it. :frowning:

I forget, does Brave Soul just have a CG viewer or can you actually select and replay the hentai scenes?

Depending on which, I might need just the 100% cg unlock, or a save file with saves for all the hentai moments.