Brave Soul update

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay on the game on everyone’s mind, Brave Soul. Unfortunately, due to a snafu with our printers in Spain, we’re forced to reprint the manuals. We don’t expect the process to take much time – reprinting the manuals, sending them to the factory for insertion and sending back – but the manuals we got back were not up to our standards. The delay is unfortunate, but it’ll only be a little while longer!

:sniffs: It’s always the manuals… . But nonetheless, I’m in no rush because I wasn’t going to get it as soon as it came out anyway. Too much money is being spent on anime right now. Waffo!

The rain on the plain in Maine is the same as the rain in the drain in Spain.
Sorry, I’m dead tired right now…
------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 10-16-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
cheap cheap cheap.

Now, you sound like a bird... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Swawk!!! Gimme a B-Game !!

That's a disturbing image in my head...

Just kidding. The manuals again? This is getting a little silly...

Not worth the wait, but I’m glad to see PP cares so much.

I hope you’ll be a holding a Spanish Inquisition…

tumbleweed rolls by

Er, I’ll get my coat…

quote:
Originally posted by Interzone:
I hope you'll be a holding a Spanish Inquisition...

*tumbleweed rolls by*

Er, I'll get my coat...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Another manual problem. Oh well it’s not like I don’t have things to keep me tide over till the release. But let’s hope we can get it before christmas

Thank you for the heads up Peter. While we wait for the product all updates are apreciated. We have waited a long time, a little more won’t kill us, as long as we are kept abreast of the situation. Thank you again.

thank god…now I don’t need to hide from you guys from flooding me with questions about BS :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Eh. They pull that so often, I've more or less gotten used to it. Now, nobody really expects the Lemon Inquisition...

quote:
Swawk!!! Gimme a B-Game !!

...damned woodpeckers...

i notice im the only one still “sane” here, everyone else is in a panic as to when BS will come out, and im here still saying… eventually they would HAVE to release it…
(unless they didnt desire the money for dinner next month)

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
everyone else is in a panic as to when BS will come out

Nope. I am not because I already have the japanese original and I know how to use it... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Peter, while you were in Italy, did Hobibox Europe give you an update on Sakigake?

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 10-17-2003).]

quote:
i notice im the only one still "sane" here, everyone else is in a panic as to when BS will come out, and im here still saying.... eventually they would HAVE to release it...

What? What's a sane person doing here? Off with his shoelaces!

Ugh, Fridays. Anyways, it's true that eventually they'd have to release it but that could be quite a time frame...

Nothing useful. The problem is, the staff in Japan are the ones working on this game. The president of Hobibox Europe is coming to Japan (actually as I type), hopefully to kick some Japanese butt. The combination of Itallian, shall we say, nonchalance vs. Japanese beaucracy, has been amazing in this case…

quote:
i notice im the only one still "sane" here, everyone else is in a panic as to when BS will come out, and im here still saying.... eventually they would HAVE to release it...

Don't worry you'll be one of us soon enough [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] *goes to look for those parasytic mind control worms*
quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Nope. I am not because I already have the japanese original and I know how to use it... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Why do you always have to mock the rest of us?
Just because some of us took the short bus to school.. doesnt mean you can make fun of us!

p.s.
(this comment is meant as a joke and in no WAY meant to offend anyone)

quote:

I think the other thing is they have such a high demand now to get Brave Soul out perhaps before the end of October, which I guess goes without saying for those of us on these boards, and it is no secert it has gone, is the phrase gold master, and having copies made, so form the moment that was released there is only so long they can delay rightly or wrongly before people start sending them nasty letters if they have not already, not that anyone should, being paitent is nice if hard.