Brave Soul walkthrough

Although we advise against using it, the walkthrough for Brave Soul is ready. It mainly tells you what missions you can find what girls on, so it’s not that useful (since the game is so random no real walkthrough is possible).

So it’s more of a FAQ or guide than a “walkthrough” then? Must remember to take a look at it…after I finish getting all the endings and images in the game…

err…where is this walkthrough? Have been looking all over the website but can’t seem to find it. ~_~

I think you have to email help@peapri (or whatever it says in the manual) for it

I hope to see this up on gamefaqs soon.

Actually I think most of the info need to get everything has already been posted in parts over in the help forum. It’s funny since people were saying it’s to put marin and alicia together so you can do those 2 both in 1 game but i was able to get alicia and carrol’s h-scenes in the same game.

Does anyone know of a web site that has illustrations and descriptions of the monsters in Brave Soul? It would be nice to know the names and stats of the various beasts. What does Crowd call the “kissing monster”, for example? I was hoping they might be listed in the game booklet like other RPGs I’ve seen, but no luck. Perhaps that information is contained in the Complete Data book?

The data is in the Complete Data Guidebook, but it’s in Japanese.

By the way, is it possible for PP to post the walkthrough on the website or maybe on the BBS? I am sure it will make our lives easier, instead of going through emails…Please…Thank you…

Add: I just want to see what a walkthrough made by PP looks like… :slight_smile:

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 12-06-2003).]

It’s probably the HTML page that Crowd has on their website, translated.

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
What does Crowd call the "kissing monster", for example?

Should be that wide opened red lips. For instance, you can find 'em in the Coliseum.
quote:
Originally posted by Quantum:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by perigee:
[b]What does Crowd call the "kissing monster", for example?

quote:

Should be that wide opened red lips. For instance, you can find 'em in the Coliseum.

You'll also find them in the Dice Dungeon

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 12-18-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Quantum:
My question was whether there was a Brave Soul web page with 'monster-bios'. Some of the console RPGs come with playing guides that include full scale portraits of the baddies with their racial background, strengths and weaknesses. Doug referred to an HTML page at Crowd's web site, but I couldn't find it.
quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
My question was whether there was a Brave Soul web page with 'monster-bios'. Some of the console RPGs come with playing guides that include full scale portraits of the baddies with their racial background, strengths and weaknesses. Doug referred to an HTML page at Crowd's web site, but I couldn't find it.[/B]

i don't think such thing exists.. at least.. i don't think that a japanese bishoujo game maker would take their time making such thing.. instead.. they use that time to create the profiles and backgrounds of the girls..

Although someone who knows japanese could buy the japanese book and translate their bios structure and post it all up online…

The Brave Soul art book has, among other things, info on all the monsters, in “AD&D Monster Manual” format.

Click to search → http://www.jlist.com/cgi-bin/shop.cgi?ss=YN829&function=search&rating=R