Bravesoul, a Silly Question

THIS IS KINDA A SPOILER FOR MARIN ENDING SO DON’T READ IF U DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MARIN ENDING!!!
SPOILER!!!
SPOILER!!!
SPOILER!!!

ummm i recently just finsihed Marin ending in bravesoul and this maybe a silly question but is her ending suppose to be a good ending or a bad ending?.. When i gotten Marin ending : Ending #4: The Stranded Couple does that mean they are suppose to be stuck in the island forever or they are just stuck now and maybe will be save in the future or are we to leave it to our imaginations to think whether or not they will be ever saved?..

I really didn’t like this ending(no offence to anyone who did)…

a reply would be appriciated…

[This message has been edited by NU_ALERT (edited 12-14-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
I don't think they will be saved soon, but we can have fun thinking about them living on the island.
BTW did you wear your cursed head band, it does have some good points for speed in combat.

I thought it kind of sucked as well. Alicia's I was kind of indifferent towards and Clare's, I thought was great. Still working on Ruby, Karen's, and Carrol's.

------------------
"His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man." Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

quote:
I don't think they will be saved soon, but we can have fun thinking about them living on the island.
BTW did you wear your cursed head band, it does have some good points for speed in combat.

Thx to the people who replied and

Yeah I did wear the head band and for some reason kept it on for the rest of the game :P.......
but still is it suppose to be a good ending or a bad ending???

quote:
I think it was ment to be a FUNNY ending.
The endings that I have seen are not the
"lets get married AND have a cute kid"
ending like you could find on most B-games.

Yeah I guess..... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] but that sad... they're stuck in the island and the ending leave it at that. We don't get to know if they ever get out of the island especially how the ending sounded: "The Stranded Couple" which makes it sounds like they're stuck there forever and thats the last they will get to see any civilization..... besides I mainly got the game for the cat-girl Marin :P

And it was just supposed to be a three-hour tour.

A three-hour tour.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:

A three-hour tour.

n/m about this post.....

[This message has been edited by NU_ALERT (edited 12-15-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:

A three-hour tour.

If not for the courage of the castaways...