Bug report: broken formatting in thread

Hey, so here: http://discuss.jastusa.com/discussion/255149/rare-vns#latest
The formatting in this thread is all messed up. I think me using the spoiler tags FUBAR’ed the thread? I’m not sure. Something weird happened. I have an image but no way to attach it. See the link.

This is a test. This is only a test. If the spoiler tag is responsible for causing the mysterious corruption, then posting this message ought to break this thread. I suspect the spoiler tag because I haven’t seen it actually being used much, and my post used it; which was immediately followed by the formatting breaking. (2 followup posts got mangled, and then a third - my reply - doesn’t even show up at all! I think the spoiler being multiline might play a role, so I’m blathering on a bit here. Blather blather Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Now this is interesting. In the other thread, the spoiler-marked stuff in my post shows up as almost-unreadable light grey text on a dark blue background. In this thread it works fine. Let me copy/paste my previous post into this one and see what happens:
I wasn’t as impressed by Euphoria as I’d thought I would be. It tried to be something more, but I don’t think it really succeeded, and the reason why is that I think the pacing was off. This game was sold to me as ‘the dark sexual content is a key part of the story they’re telling’, but I never really found that to be true. Instead it seemed to me like the devs spent so much time and energy putting it there that they ran out of time to do the ending properly.

Events happen, especially towards the end of the true route, without sufficient buildup or explanation, a key character’s actions in the ending make no damn sense, the explanation for what they’re trying to do and why they’ve chosen to do it in that way makes no sense given what the collars do. More importantly, it’s thematically inconsistent: the theme of the demon inside us all get dropped once The Game is over, despite it having been built up as a key part of the game’s story, because now it’s time for the story to change focus. Indeed, it’s entirely possible that the demon inside him wasn’t even native to his personality to begin with!

Aha! So you’re supposed to use {spoiler} … {/spoiler} to blanket your spoilers. I used /spoiler twice. It seems like the renderer doesn’t like that combination.

EDIT:

Strange… I didn’t see the misalignment until posting after yours.

The bad spoiler tagging most definitely causes the bug, but it doesn’t become noticeable to all browsers until a couple of more posts are made after the “bad” one.

Hey, you broke the thread!