Busted

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Wife-Praised-For-Trapping-Paedophile-Husband-Online-Kidscape-Commends-Cheryl-Roberts/Article/200911215452774?f=rss
8)

Hmm… well I can see why he wanted something else. :wink:

Okay. Okay. I admit that was terrible. :stuck_out_tongue:

No way, that was great.

That old fat dude is sick. Come on old man, can’t you at least be trying to chat up an 18 or 19 year old? It’s not like 5 years makes much difference to your old ass.

He was married to the woman for 18 years and couldn’t tell it was her voice on the phone? :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though: if he’s never had a history of pedo, I could believe the proposal this is an age induced imbalance. Sad either way.

Being 70 years old though, I don’t see them throwing him in prison: that practically be a death sentence if he has medical problems of some sort. Be interesting to see what happens with this case. He’s guilty - but what punishment does he get?

It’d still be a death sentence if he’s let go (or gets a suspended sentence or anything like that where he’s not put in prison) since there’s a lot of hate directed at convicted paedophiles in the UK so even if it is a death sentence he’d be better of in prison since there won’t be any people out there looking to kill him.

If British prisons are similar to American, that’s not necessarily so. From what I’ve read, pedophiles have a very hard time in prison.

What else can you expect? Either way, this case also involves a psychological aspect.
Still falling for his wife is pure Win :lol: