‚©‚­ƒpƒ‰@free demo!

I thought this was interesting. Check it out, there’s a free demo for this game. It’s in Japanese but anyone can probably figure it out. I had fun with it. Just right click and save the 79.2 MB file! What do you guys think about all that blinking?

http://www.studio-ego.co.jp/030/ego/game/gakupara/gakupara.html

What’s the name of the game? I couldn’t read it.

I can’t read the name of the game you posted. It came out as ¬Ç¬©¬Ç¬≠¬Ép¬É¬â¬Å@

If you guys click the link, you’ll notice that the title is called Gakuen Paradise. Or, actually, Gakuen Paradise!! Can’t forget those ever important exclamation points. Exclamation “point” sounds strange to me, for some reason. I feel like calling it an exclamation mark, but I know that’s wrong. It’s like saying question mark sounds weird and wanting to call it question point. Know what I mean? Anyway, nevermind. I’m rambling again…

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 05-24-2004).]

Yeah, I just realized that after I posted.

[This message has been edited by Prettz (edited 05-24-2004).]

I did submit that late at night. It was supposed to be ¬Ç¬™¬Ç¬≠¬Ép¬É¬â (gaku para) but I ended up writing ¬Ç¬©¬Ç¬≠¬Ép¬É¬â (kaku para) by mistake. It’s katakana. Anyway, it’s just short for ¬äw¬â¬Ä¬Ép¬É¬â¬É_¬ÉC¬ÉX (gakuen paradise) Gakuen means “school” in English so it’s a school paradise. Seems to be, since you get a three-one-one right in the beginning. I thought that most of you guys would enjoy this free demo. Did anyone try it yet? Is it just me or do they blink too much? It makes it look like the other guy is batting his eyes at you…

Well, that was a waste of bandwidth… It doesn’t work for me. Language setting has to be set in JP.

Yeah, that’s how you get Japanese bishoujo games to work on an English OS. It works perfectly too. I never have my computer set to English! You know, setting it to Japanese won’t make everything show up in Japanese. You have nothing to fear. It’ll just change the way some font looks and you can play the Japanese games. You can even write in Japanese if you press Alt + ~