Cartoon capers

Well, I was glad to finally see another episode of Hitomi this past Sunday. Looks like she’s turning into another one of Kim abused waifs, ne? I sure hope she manages to hold on to all her limbs. This is the first time I’ve ever seen a pederast go to jail in Japan. I wonder if he was arrested before or after Hitomi sucked him off. On the other hand, if she’s really eighteen like she says, then it’s not really pederasty, is it? And why does she have her hands over her face in the last panel? Did the cops arrest her, too, for engaging in enjo kosai?
I like to think about thses things.

Would I be rude in saying what the hell are you talking about?

I hope he won’t do with her THAT too! When I read through all of Nana (plus the fan-additions) I felt in the end like cutting my wrists… :slight_smile:

Nah, you would just point out that you are entirely ignorant of our beloved JAST-webcomic HH that Lamuness announced here. But I wouldn’t call that “rude”, more like “inattentive”… :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 08-22-2006, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

It’s a great comic, and I hope the capers spread far and wide throughout bishoujo land.

Hmmmm…
Actually, I would appreciate it if he at least wouldn’t refrain from pulling in one particular characters: Kana Todo, because she is DEFINTELY no material for comedy!

However, having learned about Kim’s (sometimes a bit too cruel) kind of humour in the Nana- and Tomoyo42-series, I can only keep my fingers crossed for our dearest little sister that we ever lost…

• Prepares a stake - just in case! *

[ 08-22-2006, 04:08 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Don’t you mean that you would appreciate if he DID refrain from doing so?

Maybe… :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’d like him to go after more of the comedy games girls myself.

I haven’t read his previous works before, so maybe I don’t see the whole picture.

But! It’s almost time for another update, I’m happily looking forward to it.

Guess the little comic got a second thread for tiself…

The past three strips doesn’t seem to have enough Hitomi in it, and more Tokimeki check-in.

While that isn’t bad… I hope he’d at least put in some Crescendo. Or maybe some of the Angel Smile games.

Hell, even a Zyx reference wouldn’t be too bad (the idea of Hitomi in a bunny outfit like Haruhi Suzumiya or the Horny bunnies entices me)

~

I hope this comic does to Gimai Hitomi what Nana’s webcomci did to Elfen Lied. Hopefully, the fans and fanart will pour in, and we can get to see another Mercure game.

Maybe even another Hitomi game…