Casshern Sins

Well… it’s an interesting series I suppose. They rebooted everything. Casshern is something of a badguy in this one: he was Braiking’s most powerful minion and was the one who killed Luna. The animation takes some time to get used too. Unusual style and kinda cheap at times.

Overall I’m not too impressed… however Episode 4 has kept me around. Sophita is a rather amusing robotic minx: not your typical nutcase yandere.

OLF might want to check out the episode. I’m guessing it’s the kind of robot he’d build in an apocalyptic world where everyone is trying to recycle each other for parts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh… I suppose I’m the only one watching this series. :stuck_out_tongue:

In any case, it seems that Casshern is collecting a harem. In three different episodes he’s managed to get 3 robot women to fall in love with him. :?

He’s like James Bond though: love 'em and leave 'em (if robots could have sex that is).

Okay… this series officially makes no sense to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not only is Casshern never accomplishing anything, nor do any of his “harem girls” make another appearance… but his brother is a suicidal kill us both in battle psycho, while his sister is an incestuous yandere who wants lots and lots of babies (she’s a battle robot mind you). Plus Luna has been the badguy all along?

I give up. :?:

This post makes no sense to me, does that mean I should or shouldn’t look into this series? of which I had no knowledge of it’s existance~ :?

This post makes no sense to me, :lol: does that mean I should or shouldn’t look into this series? of which I had no knowledge of it’s existance~ :?

Avoid it. Starts out good, but ends up as major suckage. :expressionless:

Sounds like the kind of series that would lure me in with false promises of a Catgirl harem.