Casual Romance Club Girl Count

so I FINALLY got Bridget today, and it got me wondering…

1)how many of the twelve girls have you successfully completed the game with (you don’t need full 100% CG, just a happy ending will do)
2)which girls were the hardest for you, and…
3) which of the girls that you haven’t yet gotten are you most looking forward to capturing the heart of?

my answers are…

1) i have completed the game with Amy, Charlotte, Jeannie, Clare, Sidney, Bridget and Caitlin

2)the hardest girl by far to win was Bridget (too many tries to name and eventually took hints from Gambit to win), followed by Charlotte(took me three tries), and Sidney was a little tough too(lots of restored games, but only two full times thru)…the others were easy

3)I am most looking forward to winning Sophie and Valerie…I love that long-haired, mature look

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
so I FINALLY got Bridget today, and it got me wondering....

1)how many of the twelve girls have you successfully completed the game with (you don't need full 100% CG, just a happy ending will do)
2)which girls were the hardest for you, and...
3) which of the girls that you haven't yet gotten are you most looking forward to capturing the heart of?

my answers are....

1) i have completed the game with Amy, Charlotte, Jeannie, Clare, Sidney, Bridget and Caitlin

2)the hardest girl by far to win was Bridget (too many tries to name and eventually took hints from Gambit to win), followed by Charlotte(took me three tries), and Sidney was a little tough too(lots of restored games, but only two full times thru)....the others were easy

3)I am most looking forward to winning Sophie and Valerie....I love that long-haired, mature look

I completed the game with valerie jones and sophie so far. However I didn't get all of the pics for sophie. Plus I started out on amy but when it came to the last day she turned me down for the last ticket. gave me a response that i didn't date her enough.

I’ve gotten Amy and Clare so far. Working on Charlotte.

~And another one bites the dust…~
~And another one’s gone~
~And another one’s gone~
~And another one bites the dust…~

I have completed Amy, Clare, Caitlin, Amanda, Sophie, and Valerie. Have only gotten 100% for Amanda and am really close to 100% for Caitlin. Been awhile since I have worked on it actually…

There goes caitlin without all of the pics though. One thing I’d like to point out though: since i failed with amy first the three that I’ve completed were rather easy to finish. Kind of sad though. I have bought fifteen of these games for about two years now and although they do differ in story but I don’t remember any of them being as easy as this one is. I wonder if the rest of the girls will be this easy though. Bigdog can you give me a rundown from day one what your answers were to get the cgs for her. I only got 12 pics of her.

I finished the game with Clare, Jeannie and Amanda. I never got 100% graphics though.

I am looking forward most to Amy, since she is that eager od becoming the main character’s girlfriend. But I save those “meant-to-be-endings” usually as late as possible. At first, it’s play-around time.

BTW: Caitlin scares me off. I never got along well with scorpionians. But that’s how it’s supposed to be between scorpios and lions. Well, at least I agree with her in one point: I like swimsuits better than bikinis too.

so has anyone gotten all 12 girls yet? i am getting close…just need sophie and amanda now

I’ve finished the game with Amy, Clare, Jeannie, Sophie, Valerie and Kate. Got 100% graphics for Clare, Valerie, Jeannie and Kate. Just finished Sophie last night and I’m missing ONE picture!!! ARGH!!!

Someone posted earlier they’d found a hacked game allowing access to all the pictures. If anyone has it, could they please e-mail it to me at ashampine@msn.com?

Help! I’m missing the third picture on the second row for Sophie. I think it’s from the bubble scene on the 29th, which I can’t seem to get.

Never mind. Got it last night.