Casual Romance Club Pics

I have only played through 2 girls so far (Charlotte and Bridget) but I have a few questions on the cg pics of each girl. From what I’ve read in the other posts about CRC each girl has 26 pics. Well, I’ve seen from the japanese version that there are more pics then we’re getting, but I don’t think it’s possible to get them in the english version.

SPOILERS

Here are links to some pics of Charlotte that aren’t anywhere in the game (because my cg album is full except for the last 4 slots which i assume are the 4 ending pics)
Charlotte_pics

-So are we not getting the full game or am I just missing something?
-Also on the peach princess site there is a pic of Charlotte masturbating (all the way at the bottom)that isn’t in the game?
peachprincesspic

As far as i know exactly the same game is being sold in Japan. I assume the game determinds the language according to your unicode, and remember you can always change unicode or, well switch to japanese in-game and therefore play like the japanese people play the game…

I asked this question last month and was given this reply by forum user and all-round knowledgable dude Kagami:

quote:
The original version of Casual Romance club was called Houkago Ren’ai Club. This game has a sequel called Houkago Mania Club which takes the same cast of characters from Ren’ai Club and puts them in various maniac festish situations.

On Libido’s product page:
http://www.qt-resource.co.jp/ldhp0100.htm

The second row down from the top shows Houkago Ren’ai Club, then Koi no Ensemble (fan disc for Ren’ai Club), then Koukago Mania Club. There’s also Houkago Fan Club and the Houkago Xmas Pack on the line below that.

CRC incorporates at least some CG from these other expansions/bonus disks, but not Mania Club.

Link to thread:
http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001586.html

Thanks a lot for the info, that certainly explains things. We probably saw the pics on the same site since I noticed too that the ones not in the game were all more extreme. Which is cool, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything.
-Awesome game so far anyway

One more question guys…just finished with Bridget, and got her “masturbation” pics on the bottom row. Does anyone know how to get these pics for Charlotte? I completed her ending but missed those 4 pics.

Actually the last four spots are used before the ending. You should fill up the whole picture book before the last day if you got all the pictures for each girl. There was a topic called Casual Romance Club hints & tips awhile back that had about 3 pages of info on different girls. Also there is a decent walkthrough at www.gamefaqs.com that can help you get through each girl.
One thing you should know is that the icons on the horoscope will help you alot. They are as follows:

Heart - a sex scene can occur on this day, usually on Date days (Sundays)

Signpost - a major turning point will occur today. This means the way you answer her questions will majorly impact your ending.

Quotation Cloud - This means a introspective moment should happen that night if you are on the right track. These are the nightly moments, like masturbation scenes etc.

So if you pay attention to the icons you can realize if your heading in the right direction or not. Hope that helps.