Casual Romance Club: some questions!

Hi guys!
First of all i wanna say that “Casual Romance Club” really rocks!!! It’s a pitty that there are so few dating sims that are not in Japenese or Chinese. Maybe we should all write emails to Peach Princess, Jast Usa…and ask them to release more dating sims for the US-market. Perhaps they’ll do their best if there are enough requests.
I have just started playin the game and i tried winning Amy. It wasn’t hard to get her (think she’s the easiest to get because she was in love with you even before you talked to her). I succeeded in winning her heart but i just don’t know if i got the best ending for her. How do I realize if i have the best ending? I had 2 h-scenes (3rd weekend and 4th weekend)with her so far but i’m still missing 5-6 pictures in her photo album - how come (am I still missing a h-scene?)? Hope you’ll answer me! Thx in advance!
K-Oss

Ps: My English isn’t very good (I’m from Germany) Sorry bout that!

I too would like to know if there’s any indication of having got a “best” ending for a girl on CRC. I suspect the answer is no - I think if you get her ending at all, you’ve got her ending. Although it’s possible to do so while missing a number of mid-game events, so it may well be worth giving her another playthrough attack…

I’d also like to know if the blank spaces in the photo book include the CGs for the endings (the ones done in the alternate art style). There have been enough blanks in the 3 good endings I’ve got so far that they could be, but equally I could just have missed lots of events

You get their quote when you have gotten the best ending.

No the ending cgs are not listed in the photo album. You want to save right before the ending of each girl if you want to ever view previous cgs just load up her save.

Also there was a pretty good thread not too long ago that had some more info about CRC just scroll back a page. Its called Casual Romance Club Hints & Tips

quote:
Originally posted by ksarchet:
You get their quote when you have gotten the best ending.

What do you mean by "their quote"? If it's possible to avoid spoilers answering then that'd be good - just give enough so that we can tell if we've seen it or not [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Is there even more than one ending for each (any?) girl?

Thanks in advance for help with this great game...

First of all thx for all your replies! Mmh…I played the game again with Charlotte this time and I got the best ending (eventhough Charlotte is harder to get than Amy). Don’t know if it’s always like this when u get the best ending, but in Charlottes’ case I received another date-coupon for the sunday after the last saturday. I gave it to Charlotte and got another h-scene right after you have to click “ok” on the box “and then, whereas in Amys’ case the game was over after clicking on the box…”.After this it’s like the same ending as Amys’ but while Amys’ ended after the sentence “That’s what the Casual Romance Club offers” Charlottes’ goes on with the quote you can find in her “About Love” box in the Club Index. You also get to see a few pictures of Charlotte (not h) you don’t see in the normal ending.

hmmmm, interesting…I may not have completed the game as thoroughly as I thought then…I don’t remember seeing many quotes at the ending of the girls I have gotten

Ah yes, OK. I was judging “whether I’ve got that girl’s ending” by “whether they accept the final coupon”, which seems to be the same as what you describe. Cool

Every good ending features two portraits of the girl you win and a closing quote from her after the closing theme song.

I’ve played through most of the paths now and find it interesting how the hero’s personality seems to change, depending on which girl is selected. For some like Amy and Jeannie he can be quite tender and loving, although he never seems to be able to utter a simple “I love you.” For others such as Sophie he seems to have little regard for anything but sex. It’s quite different from playing characters like Takayuki in TCI.

Also, it appears that they used different seiyu for each girl. Some of them speak English very well (Amy and Sophie, e.g.) and their inflection is perfect. Other voice actresses use a phonetic script. It’s a unique game, in my experience.

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
Every good ending features two portraits of the girl you win and a closing quote from her after the closing theme song.

I've played through most of the paths now and find it interesting how the hero's personality seems to change, depending on which girl is selected. For some like Amy and Jeannie he can be quite tender and loving, although he never seems to be able to utter a simple "I love you." For others such as Sophie he seems to have little regard for anything but sex. It's quite different from playing characters like Takayuki in TCI.

Also, it appears that they used different seiyu for each girl. Some of them speak English very well (Amy and Sophie, e.g.) and their inflection is perfect. Other voice actresses use a phonetic script. It's a unique game, in my experience.

As long as the game script is not along the lines of "Move every zig for great justice", then it shouldn't bother me all that much. When I get around to playing it (that moon is getting ever closer to the earth, you know...)

Ah… sorry for hijacking the thread, but just a quick enquiry - Is it possible to play CRC with Englsih text but retaining the Japanese voices together?

@Angry Gamer: Of course it is possible to play with English text but retaining the Japanese voices. I think most people play the game like that.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
As long as the game script is not along the lines of "Move every zig for great justice", then it shouldn't bother me all that much. When I get around to playing it (that moon is getting ever closer to the earth, you know...)
I think the translation is quite good - a trace of "Engrish", but that adds a little charm, don't you think?

The moon is actually getting further away (3.8cm/yr) as momentum is transferred from earth's rotation to the moon's orbital velocity. The length of day is decreasing by 2 ms/century. In about 15 billion years one day will equal 55 current days, and the moon will be in a geosynchronous orbit. Then it will start getting closer again. (So you've got plenty of time. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by K-Oss:
@Angry Gamer: Of course it is possible to play with English text but retaining the Japanese voices. I think most people play the game like that.

Thanks for the info! I'm no great fan of dubs and wouldn't even want to think of those done by Japanese VA, just had to make sure.

quote:
Originally posted by Angry Gamer:
Thanks for the info! I'm no great fan of dubs and wouldn't even want to think of those done by Japanese VA, just had to make sure.

I already played the game with English voices
just for fun. Sounds really funny when Japanese VA try to speak English...but after a while it was just going on my nerves;-)