Casual Romance Club

I have just a few questions about this game:

- Is it only available on DVD?

- Where can I buy it?

- What is the other product by Libido that was translated into english?

Thanks in advance

In english, yes, only dvd form.

http://shop.himeya.com/

This is their only title in english, im betting you read about giniro silver and started to wonder… Well gin-iro silver was made into english a long time ago, and is no longer for purchace anywhere, the translation is horrible.
CRC has a great translation considering…

Yeah, I saw it in a store here, was considering buying it then it hit me: I have no DVD player.:stuck_out_tongue:

not even a dvd-rom?

Dvd-rom’s are cheaper than the game, you can get a decent dvdrom for $35. Not really that bad, especially when you consider that its worth buying other games in dvd format since the speed is better and they come on one disk instead of 2-3.

It’s unfortunate about Giniro because I just read a review of it and despite the poor translation at times the story is supposed to be quite good.

[This message has been edited by Hideki (edited 07-30-2003).]

Plus you can also watch dvds on your computer which probably won’t be good if you have a 15" crt but nice if you have a 21"

But if you did that you would open up the black hole of money namely R2 dvds. I don’t think my wallet would survive the trip

LOL only problem with that plan is that if there already is a large number of games and dvds that you are interested in then you have a huge backlog you need to catch up with