Casual Romance Club

Found the patch, will mirror it soon. Not sure how to install it though, since I always have auto-run the game and never got an install option.

The game runs off the DVD so there’s no need to install (you can just stop the disc from starting up automatically and then run the patched exe) but if you want it to run off your hard drive then copy the casualromanceclub folder from the disc to your hard drive and then replace the old exe file with the new exe file (remember that the clubalbum programme has to be in the same folder as the main executable) then create any shortcuts that you need and that’s the game fully installed.

Any reason why my CG unlocks never save? I have to have save game files for each sequence, and if I unlock for one girl, pass it, then start a new game for another girl, the old girl no longer has her pictures and such unlocked…

meaning that for me, the Club Album patch does nothing.

Have you tried running the club album programme too see if they only show there (also make sure that the club album programme is in the same folder as the main game programme)

Yeah, doesn’t work…

I dunno then. If you unlocked the image and have a savegame and have linked to it with the image manager…i know you have to save the game after you beat it to get the last 4.

It is still shown as available on J-List. Just look here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GHHO817M

put it in the same directory as the savegame for one. Beyond that, not sure as it worked for me.