Casual Romance Club

When i play the game i can’t read the words they too big. It is just life in the Something Awful review says http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=1886 ,it in game concept in the middle of the first paragraph. Then I tried it on my friends computer and the words were normal size. The same thing happped to true love, when i frist played true love the words were normal size but i must of pressed something cause now they to big. Help!

you may want to try installing asian font support under control panel → regional settings if you are running xp

thanks

Yes, this is one of those games that can require the fonts settings, although not always.

Now if only the patches for the game were still available.

Neither were there ever any patches for CRC, nor are there any known bugs that would make them necessary.

Actually, there was a patch that made the game gain a sort of CG gallery in the form of a diary.

mmm i was having the same problem with my game… (i love compaq computers :b ) anyways i have 2 compaqs one upstairs and 1 downstairs of my house… both are windows xp profesional and they are almost the same (difference is that the one below has a HT chip with 1 GB ram memory, is 4x better)… making the story short casual romance club works perfectly on the computer upstairs but on the computer downstairs the font looks just like the one on that ‘something awful’ review… well im glad i saw this post hopefully i will be able to fix this minor problem :slight_smile:

**although i haven’t done any updates to both computers so im kind of surprise that the comp upstairs came that way… i don’t suppose having a flat LCD monitor might be the problem :-/

Since the patch has already been mention here, I have a few questions about it and I did not want to create a new thread just about it. I hope that this is the right place to ask and if not, I apologize. Maybe these questions have already been answered and I apologize to those that I may irritate.

I was wondering why the patch is unavailable on Peach Princess for download. Can the patch be hosted on their website or is it because they can’t host it since they didn’t translate Casual Romance Club.

I’ve visited Libido’s website, http://www.libido.ne.jp/ to see if it could be downloaded there, but I cannot proceed further because of their child guard. I lack the ability to read/write/understand Japanese and even translated by google, I don’t understand what they are asking for and cannot give the appropriate answer.

I’ve been searching for it for a while, but I can’t seem to locate it anywhere. The patch is called ‘2MHit No2.lzh’ according to a FAQs on gamefaqs.com. Any help to locate it will be helpful, thanks in advance.

I looked all over for it myself but couldn’t find it. I’d really appreciate it if it was made available again for DL, preferably on the PP site.

Aaaaaargh, what is this :slight_smile: ?), my knowledge of written Japanese is still so-so at best, after all :frowning:
HOWEVER don’t despair, you can follow this Link from Erogamescape for a different solution :wink: , but, unfortunately, not even the site which replaced the old-and-defunct Libido seems to have your patch. Worse, even http://nawa.sakura.ne.jp/ (the Patch Library) doesn’t have this patch… Very unusual.

So this game has no cd gallery unless that patch is found? That kind of sucks.

I have a copy of the patch, but nowhere to host it. If someone wants to host it (PP maybe?) I can e-mail it to them! :slight_smile:

Sure, send the patch to me via e-mail. I’ll host it on my web space.

I PMed my address to you. :slight_smile:

OK, I’m having what appears to be a problem, but maybe I’ve misread the instructions. Whether I play the game from the DVD, or copy the files over to my HD to play, I don’t get the English voices. I hear the BGM just fine, so I don’t “think” it’s a sound card issue. Then again, maybe you don’t get the voices at the start of the game? I’ve only played up until the first meeting at the cafe because I wanted to see if I could get this fixed before I worked to go any further.

TIA!

Basically yes - that’s the problem: the game isn’t entirely voiced (the japanese original actually had no voices at all). Only a few passages (sometimes even only the starting phrase of the girl’s speech) are voiced.

So don’t be surprised later if you have a lengthy dialog and you only hear the girl saying the first few words of her text.

• 2 -

The link of download of the patch “2MHit No2.lzh” of “Casual Romance Club”:

http://d.turboupload.com/d/1093827/2MHit_No2.lzh.html

(Thanks to Benoit [Big Ben] and Lydia)

Or if you are impatient, you can go directly to:

http://s5.turboupload.com/f/1093827/1171248406/9283bcf34c48ee61cad1ea1789fd700a/2MHit_No2.lzh

If you’ve already completed 100% CG of CRC, you have to play again to get 100% of “CRC Album” (Remembrance Album)… And you also get the CG Gallery of “Another Day”.

[ 05-07-2007, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Mystvan ]

Thank you very much to all those involve in helping, finding and hosting the patch. I appreciate it very much.

You are welcome, Fenrir90.

I have an advice:

If you have the all (12) endings (of the 12 girls) of CRC, and you are using the “patch” (CRC.exe and ClubAlbum.exe), you can get easily 100% CG of CRC.

You must be using the downloaded version of CRC - CRC.exe. After, you load the “15th day” of the each girl and “select and click” each pic. And you keep going until the game ends (of the each girl).

Then, you get 100% CG Gallery plus CG of “After day”.

The link doesn’t work for me. If someone can provide me with the patch, I can host it on my dedicated server for everyone.
Just pm me if you have the patch, and I’ll hook everything up. Also, that child-guard at http://www.libido.ne.jp/?page=houkago is HELL.

The lack of a CG collection always bugged me, considering that you can’t save at the end-of-game party, so to review each person’s final sequence, you have to go through all that dialog again.