Cat Girl Alliance : First Impressions

So has anyone got this one? Played it yet?
Post your opinion on the game, and give your first impressions here.
And would you recommend the game? I am thinking of buying it.

sound ok so far tell me when somebody finished it

Well I hope to have a first impression soon…the game hasn’t gotten to me yet, I think the snow might be holding up the mail!!!

I have ordered the download edition and i’m still waiting

Finally got it! Went up to the invitation into the club. The graphics are fine, the girls are cute. The game is funny, doesn’t take itself seriously. I like it. Will have a more indepth look as time goes on!

Yes early on I got some of the same text boxes of garbage…wasn’t sure what was happening…then it flipped to the next scene.

It’s a Nukige allright ^^

I found something funny in this game : A Come See Me Tonight Background is used.
Yu^!At the beach Episode the first Background when they arrive at the beach, is the same than the for the inn in the first Come See Me Tonight. ^^

how kinky is it? Is it crazy with hardcore sex like Pick Me Honey?

There’s quite a few fetishes thrown in this one. Mr. Payne wasn’t kidding about this being a kinky game.

It is a fun little sex romp with amusing characters an some good humor. There isn’t a great deal of depth to it, but if one couldn’t get that from the synopsis then they weren’t paying very good attention.

I was a bit disappointed with Rumi’s paths. I was really hoping for more time focused on her. Instead almost everything ended up being a group session even in her own path!

All right, final verdict: WAY too much S&M/Watersport/Public Sex for me.

I’m having trouble unlocking one scene, page two, slot 10. Graphics page 2, slot 24. Can anyone help?

The ending for Shizuko that I got disturbed the HELL out of me. Same with most of Natsuki’s paths.

i overall liked it even through some of the ending were a little twisted
but anyone here that plays h-games have seen much worse
i wish we could see a few of those