Cat Sidhe Nekoko parts in YMK

I saw some CG’s of Cat Sidhe Nekoko from YMK and she was playing a game with the main guy and they were in the park are thoes her only parts getting the game soon and hoping I didnt see all of them? Also can you do the other girl kagami?

Thanks

The three main girls in the story - Shiraki Aeka, Kirimiya Mizuki, Cat Sidhe Nekoko - have a handful of scenes each, so no the event in the park is not the only one by a long shot.

Kagami Aya, your little sister, is not an available choice … there is some indication they might have intended for her to be originally, but that was dropped early in production.

I do highly recommend this game - it is mostly well written and alternately funny, touching and disturbing.

Nekoko has plenty of scenes, and they are all good. Glad to hear you’re getting the game soon, it’s very good and I am sure you’ll really enjoy it.

Nekoko is a really fun character. Whatever that drug was that she was on, I want some.

You want some fairy power too ?

I fealt bad taking her off of the drug, she was having so much more fun and her life was so much more interesting while on it. Sure it would have burned her down eventually - but as they say, “the candle that burns the brightest lasts half as long”. Which is better, a long life full of mediocrity or a short life of passion and excitement?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5031

There are i don’t know how many topics here where someone asks if there is a path for Aya :wink:

Maybe the mods should open a “FAQ” topic with the most frequent questions like :

• is there an Aya path in YMK ?
  • Why don’t you translate popular games like Fate, Tsukihime, Da Capo, …
  • Where can I buy your games if I live outside of the US (since credit cards are not frequently used all over the world) ?