Cats and dogs

I’m thinking of getting “Let’s Meow Meow” next. Any comments?

It’s a fun sex-romp type of game. I enjoyed it, it has some funny parts (very light-hearted).

I agree. It has nearly everything I like. But no nurses :cry: .

As far as light sex romps go, it’s one of the better ones localized into English. There’s essentially nothing really wrong with it, and if you like that kind of thing, there’s no reason not to get it.

I’m wondering what’s with the title of this thread, lol. I mean… dogs??? :lol:

… perhaps except that its CGs look somehow a bit - unrefined?

Actually, that’s okay - if you’d take a look at the entire cast of the game!

I suppose that’s true about the CG - but on the other hand, they’re catgirl unrefined CGs. (And bunnygirl and doggirl too. Equal opportunity.)

On the balance, that more than averages out to a net plus. In my book, anyway.

I thought this was a Wanko to Kurasou thread. >_<

Well, from what I’ve heard there are cat girls, dog girls and a bunny girl. I think there’s a human girl, too. Would that be a monkey girl?

Ape girl :robot:

Well, let me make one last comment about “Let’s Meow Meow” before this thread sinks over the horizon for good. I’ve had it for some time now, and I’ve been having a good old time. Been playing it every night for a while now. Losing a lot of sleep, and it’s affecting my work. But I love it. This could become my new shortdurpersav (if you know what I mean?)

Well, Wanko to Kurasou also fits into this thread perfectly, and it’s being translated at the moment so… who else has played it?

I’d definitely recommend this, and not just to fans of doggirls/catgirls either. Strangely enough, despite there being a lot of ero-content in the game, I wouldn’t really classify it as a sex romp. The sex doesn’t really start until around 1/3rd of the way through, and instead the appeal of Wanko to Kurasou for me was in the character interactions, daily life segments and the relaxing, light-hearted feel of the game.

As a followup, if you liked Triangle Heart you’ll definitely like Wanko to Kurasou. Same scenario writer, and it’s the same excellent slice-of-life stuff… just a nice thing to pick up and play, really.

Humm…

• Cat-girls
  • Dog-girl
  • Bunny-girl
  • Robot-girl
  • Human girl

Single gal endings. Harem ending. Cute and sappy. Funny.

It’s a great game— if you like those sorts of things. I do. I also love robots and cat-girls. So this is one of my favorite games. I think we need more like it!