Caution about Pia Carrot 3 for DC

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
Kids, no fighting please.... :P

You want some? Huh? You want a little?
How about you? You want some too?

quote:
Originally posted by gaogao:
What is this? I thought everyone here plays ren'ai games for their wonderful stories.

I like ren'ai games. If I have a credit card, I'd buy smog's copy of PC3. Unfortunately, don't have a DC either. XP

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
It's not like they're mutually exclusive. Most people here like both (in fact, someone who was dead serious about liking the wonderful stories and did not like the h-scenes _at all_ would be...quite a bit weirder than I, and that says something. A lot.)

Never disregard of such a possible rare species existing. ANYTHING is possible. ^_^

Anyways, not all PC are sanitized, and not all are all out hentai. (Then what DOES the series make it?!?)

Actually, from information trying to get the series (and failing... only got the PC3 movie... more on that later...) only the first or so games were adult bishoujo or hentai. The rest became ULTRA cutesy stuff with story (AMAZING...) There's a hentai/anime version of PC2. (Azusa's pretty popular) PC3 is just pretty drawings with pretty girls, like a REAL dating sim. (er... GASP?) Also got a movie length anime, which was pretty well done. (I SWEAR! Sayaka-chan looks SOOoooooo much like Narusegawa in that beach scene! Just add another antenna! HOTTIE! ^_^ )

Anyway... I thought PC3 was for Playstation 2? (naaaah... DC was known for its dating sim games...)

ANYWAY (again)... edited games sucks. (As bad as watching an edited + dubbed CCS ep... EVIL....) X_X

I don’t liek the fact that a game has been butchered. Pia carrot 3 from what I have played has been bitchered. Some scenes just leave a lot out, and you can tell. You will think this doesn’t seem right.

I like non h games just fine, but I dont like games that were h to go non h. When I play the pc version I will see if they added anything, but I think they only deleted some scenes, which is very disapointing.

I think you seem to forget that “18 rated games” dont mean sex and nudity. There were 2 classes of Saturn games at first, red X label games and yellow 18 label games. The red X games were of course banned by Sega as of Ocotber 1st, 1996 and all the H games were reduced to yellow 18 label (including Doukyusei which NEC decided to edit BEFORE the X label banning, instead basing the Saturn version on the PC Engine version instead of the original PC-98 version) so when Sega said they would allow 18 rated games on DC, it didn’t mean they were allowing X rated games, just games with more mature themes and language a-la the Saturn games that were released by NEC Interchannel, K.I.D, Elf etc.

Thats the difference between mature and adult. The 18+standed for adult, while the yellow label was mature.

But to get back on topic, the game isn’t really adult and feels quite cut up.