Censored? - Milky House - Nocturnal Illusion

Someone tell me if im wrong but, Back when those games were first released it wasnt exactly legal to have younger looking people nude in games…

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Someone tell me if im wrong but, Back when those games were first released it wasnt exactly legal to have younger looking people nude in games...

Technically it was, there was just an unconstitutional law on the books against it. Unconstitutional laws technically have no power [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] so if you REALLY wanted to get into a fight over it...

Short version--Congress keeps trying to make it illegal but they get struck down every time they try because they can't keep their language narrow enough.

i heard that for the memorial packs
Nocturnal Illusion is uncensored, but May Club still is

I just got the MHM collection & whiel I played a bit with May Club I haven’t figured out how to get to any of the scenes yet… Instead I switched to playing Nocturnal Illusion, which FYI is not censored since I saw the ‘red hood’ scene not 30 minutes ago…

I can’t say anything about other copies though…

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow99:
Instead I switched to playing Nocturnal Illusion, which FYI is not censored since I saw the 'red hood' scene not 30 minutes ago...

Sigh!
You are entirely right in my opinion, but some people around here still say "censored" and think "mosaiced".

I agree completely that cutting the scenes is more od real censorship, than keeping the originally mosaiced graphics in game. But frankly, 98% of the western market would still regard keeping this original state as censorship instead of regarding the demosaicing as a violation of the original artworks of the game.

Well now I finished Nocturnal Illusions (I’m going through all the endings right now). In the copy I have only one image with ‘red hood’ was even mosiaced at all, not that it was more than distorting the outline of the body part in question though… Nothing else though was even mosiaced…

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow99:
Nothing else though was even mosiaced...

Take a closer look at the Arisa-images!

However, I think these images were never touched because they were excluded from the first release. I am sure grateful that they have been added in their current state and the formerly crippled storyline now has been restored. But some people are not that easy to please.

huh well I guess they were… Though it’s so slight I couldn’t tell it was there mostly…

quote:
Originally posted by exoarchaeologist:
i heard that for the memorial packs
Nocturnal Illusion is uncensored, but May Club still is

It's a good thing that May Club is still censored IMO. While Red Hood and Arisia in Nocturnal Illusion were borderline, Satomi and Kiara were definitely underage. (One Virtually and One Actually).

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 06-14-2003).]