Chain raffle

In case anyone’s interested, G-Collections is currently sponsoring a raffle for the game Chain at:

http://www.animetric.com/contest2.html

Oh, good ^_^. I might try this one out, just for fun… and for the fact that it gives me a small chance of getting Chain, which i’ve been very heistant about because of the fact that it’s a “novel game”, which I so far have gotten only bad impressions from (Fatal Realtions, Paradise Heights).

Quote of the Day: “All of us are interested. None of us expect to win.”

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Oh, good ^_^. I might try this one out, just for fun... and for the fact that it gives me a small chance of getting Chain, which i've been very heistant about because of the fact that it's a "novel game", which I so far have gotten only bad impressions from (Fatal Realtions, Paradise Heights).

That's because Fatal Relations and Paradise Heights both sucked. Badly. Very badly. So badly even I had to disassociate myself from them. Chain, on the other hand, is a very solid piece of work that is well worth the price of admission.

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 01-05-2003).]

i second the vote on fatal relations and paradise heights sucking bigtime…even though i only played return to paradise heights and fatal relations

I will qualify my statement by adding that I have only played the, ah, fully-legal-backup versions of the above games. I understand the full versions had voice, but alas, when I backed the game up from the CD (which was subsequently lost in a bizarre fishing accident before I could play it) any voice that was present was not found. So if the games has miraculously expert voice acting surpassing anything that ever came before it…then they MIGHT be upgraded to “sort of sucking”.

But I hear the games were dubbed in English, horribly. So my previous statement about them being too foul for the likes of the Pit still stands.