Christmas games?

Actually more like “games you’re buying yourself as Christmas presents” than “Christmas-themed games”, but…

For my part, I’m offering myself some old stuff, namely ¬Åu¬Ç¬¢¬Ç¬Ω¬Ç¬¢¬Ç¬Ø¬Ç√à"√û¬è-¬Åv – I blame Baldo for this one – ¬Åu¬ïP¬Ç¬≥¬Ç√ú¬ôz¬ÅX¬Ç¬µ¬Ç¬≠¬ÅI¬Åv – I blame Misara – and ¬Åu"V¬ég¬Ém"√±’√∞¬å¬ù¬èe¬Åv – one of the many Nitro+ games I was supposed to buy since forever. Couldn’t find ¬Åu¬Ç√ì¬Ç¬Ω¬Ç√®¬Ç√Ö¬Ç√ê¬Ç√ܬǬÇ√å-√∂¬êS¬Åv used so I’ll pass for this year. As for new games, “ToHeart – AnotherDays” was delayed, so, blah. :frowning:

[ 12-14-2007, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

Damn shame. If I happen to run across a copy cheap somewhere, I’ll give you a buzz. :frowning:

I’m surprisingly being “cheap” this Xmas… I was planning to order a big set early November, but the recent announcements of new titles for 2008 that I’m finding interesting, has caused me to hold off and save the $$$ a bit longer.

√•√Ŭòf¬Ç√å¬ç¬è is on the way however. I ordered it loooong ago, but it was canceled due to a credit card snafu. Now I can get my fix of dark twincest. :o I know I made a rant thread that gave how much I hate the milking… but seeing as how I played ALL of them except this one. I can’t help but be a little curious. Still haven’t bought it… still thinking it over…

That’d be appreciated, thanks.

Dunno. Of the 2008 batch, only “ToHeart2 - AnotherDays”, “11eyes” and of course ¬Åu¬ê√≠¬è-¬ê_¬Çy¬Çd¬Çq¬Çn¬Åv really caught my interest – though I may buy ¬Åu¬åN¬Ç¬™¬å√ѬÇ√î¬ÅA¬É¬Å¬ÉM¬Éh¬Ç√å¬ãu¬Ç√Ö¬Åv.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=32661
http://61.199.33.219/info/visual/zero/itaike/download.html

If so, follow the Dark Path(s) too :wink: (Poor Honoka! :stuck_out_tongue: )…

[ 12-10-2007, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Baldo ]

I didn’t plan to do so at all, because I instead plan to buy a bigger batch of animes thanks to their current “12 days of anime”-action.

However, I have to admit that the recent release of “¬ê√≠¬è-¬ê_ II” on dlSite may break my resolution here…

You could also replay Toraha2’s and Danburi Kanjou’s X’mas events. :wink:

I am fairly sure I’m going to be getting a Playstation 3. I already bought my 360 (for Mass Effect, naturally). It would appear my strategy of “let’s just wait until the price plummets” paid off :slight_smile:

Yea… PS3 is looking super sexy next year: Devil May Cry 3, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Grand Theft Auto 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Zone of the Enders 3

Wii will seriously need to crank out the innovation, since all the bling-bling graphics will really strut their stuff for Sony in 2008.

Maybe Sony was right… it was only a matter of time for their inevitable victory. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Inevitable?
Not in my case!
For once, I still can’t forgive them how they treated the european market so far, and all the games that you listed actually mean nothing to me:

Devil May Cry 3: Never liked that series from the start

Final Fantasy 13: my FINAL fantasy was X-2 - end of story! Going online with XI made me quit my loyalty, because SQUARE-Enix abandoned me there!

God of War 3: What’s that? Doesn’t really sound appealing to me, though!

Grand Theft Auto 4: Didn’t even feel attracted by one of its prequels yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Part 4, huh? Part 1 was great, Part 2 was not-playable (stuck in the prologue with the original Snake) and thus I have yet to start playing part 3 - if I should find its copy under that pile of dust and cobwebs. What am I suppose to do with part 4?

Zone of the Enders 3: Very muck like “Metal Gear Solid”. Actually, that’s no surprise because Hideo Kojima is Hideo Kojima, after all…

That - plus the fact that here the PS3-hardware is technical inferior to the one sold in Japan and U.S. (only software-emulation of PS2!) and still didn’t get the same price-drop as it got over there makes me say: “Sony, bite me!”
Instead, I’ll go and finally buy a Nintendo DS - at least if my bro-in-law doesn’t succeed in convincing me that a PSP is superior…

Conclusion:
I suppose it doesn’t show that I actually was back then a real fan of the PS1 - who was the first of getting infected with it and spread it all over my acquaintances!

[ 12-12-2007, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

I haven’t played the twins’ route yet, but I thought Momoko’s was quite good (though very, very dark).

As far as December releases, I’m picking up Light’s Dies irae, Code Pink’s Sweet Home, Ail’s Mesunie Jokyoushi, Bishop’s Mekyoushi 2, and a couple of budget titles.

Oh, and Snow Sakura, of course. :smiley:

[ 12-12-2007, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: Shingo ]

You must have the anti-PS3 serum in your veins. :slight_smile:

Indeed. Nowadays, I buy my games at the 2nd hand market whenever possible (meaning every time there’s no pre-order merchandise I absolutely want).

[quote]
Originally posted by Nargrakhan:
[b] You must have the anti-PS3 serum in your veins. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

If I lived in Europe I’d be far more pissed, that’s for sure. I never even entertained getting a PS3 right away; at first I was like “I’m going to wait until the dust settles and we see what happens”, and then I figured ‘they HAVE to cut the price by years’ end, and there’s nothing I want to play [edit: NOW] anyway’.

Well, the price dropped then it dropped again, and now Ratchet and Clank: Future is out.

They STILL have got their foot in their mouth.

[ 12-13-2007, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Nandemonai ]

I do know one Christmas game for Sega Saturn-

Christmas Nights

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nights_into_Dreams…#Christmas_NiGHTS

I have that game! Xmas Nights also has a few production illustrations that made the Eliot-Claris relationship not-so platonic. :smiley:

Nothing to see here (hit ‘reply’ instead of ‘edit’)

[ 12-13-2007, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Nandemonai ]