Come see me tonight 2 quickie review

Well damn, we got a person here that gets stuff before anyone but he won’t do a review to whip us into a frenzy so I guess I’ll have to do it I got the game on friday, talk about a quick shipment I’ve played is sporatically this past weekend namely because doom3 has been consuming a lot of my time. As a change from all the dark/semi dark games comming out this one has no dark elements. Everything is consential, and not all fluff like hory bunnies. Anyway here’s my quick review of the game.

Intro- Your Kensuke, and your family has takes care of the shinto shrine in town. Your grandpa wants you to take over for him but your not so sure you want to. Course this is before you find out that one of the 4 lovely mikos will main shrine maiden and be your prospective wife. And that sets the premise for the game.

Audio- I have a minor gripe with this. All the girls’ lines are voiced but none o f the male characters lines are voiced. Guess they don’t like male voices in this game Other that I have no other complaints about the audio track.

CG-I like these character designs a lot more than the first come see me tonight. And I definately like what miko’s wear. In fact I’m going to use one of the game’s picture for a wallpaper.

Gameplay- It’s your standard ADV. But unlike some g-coll’s games where there’s a help system, there is none in CSMT 2. So no quick playthrough for the pervs who just want to see pictures Oh and for those of you hoping to get h-scenes quickly into the game, sorry but you have to work for a bit before you get to see the first h-scene, at least it was that way with the first girl I tried to get. That said it doesn’t seem to be too difficult to get the girls. Not too many trick questions or those kind that make you say huh?? Also for you orgy buffs there is a harem route as it’s one of the scene recollection sections. There is one annoying quirk, sometimes the game doesn’t register your click or that or there’s a delay before it registers as you can’t just keep clicking to speed up the game. It’s annoying if your a fast reader and click for the next line but it doesn’t show up.

I’m almost done with Nanao story and while it’s fluffy it’s still nicely done. This looks like a good game for people who don’t like dark games to get.

Sounds great! Thank you for the review!
(which was not that quickie in the end )

Finally a non dark game and it is enjoyable so far.

Yeah you know, I was going to only make fun of all you that don’t have the game but got sidetracked with actually writing stuff about the game Like I said the only thing that bugs me about this game is the damn lag between text. Really sucks when you have to keep hitting the enter key a couple of times to see the next line of text.

Something noticed that is kind of strange here too, a few CG’s with the last girl I went for in terms of ending were missed and when trying to go back to get them found myself it seems automatically on the harem route.

If that is the case it’s the first time for me to ever see a game where there is no choice to avoid the harem route to go back and pick up missed CG’s. Just thought I’d point that out in this sort of quickie review thread, and ask at the same time if anyone else has reached that point yet and has found the same thing?

when your going a certain girl. theres a certain point where u can decide to go to the harem rout instead.

if your going for a certain girl choose i’ll decide for myself to continue with that girl, or u can choose let my grandpa decide and it will cancel that route and take u on the harem route. so u still have a choice and are able to go back and collect your missed cg’s.

Much thanks, well that explains the window I missed, thank you again.

no problem. the harem screen that popped up threw me at frist too.

Yeah having that image pop up before you choose the harem route might not have been the best decision they could have made, let’s you know you are on the right track but makes you think you are forced to take that track.

It’s weird that all male voices have no voice-overs. In the original CSMT didn’t the head chef have a voice over? It’s been a while since I’ve played it but that’s what I recall.

Speaking of which, I always laughed my head off when the chef kicked Ryoga(?) in the crack of his butt.