Come see me tonight 3?

i’ve seen a game with the girls from the previous 2 games on sekilala’s website, but i don’t see it on g-collections and i can’t speak japanish (i used google translate to view the site), will it available in english or i can forgot it? :confused:

sorry for my poor english i just learn the language

Looks to be a compilation of the two games, plus a harem route of the two games, or something.

yeah,i understand now, but will g-collections translate it to english? and what’s the name of the game? CSMT 3? Cause google translated: “coming tonight everyone* for meeting”

I want that game

Since the games are already available individually, I don’t think they will.

I don’t know Japanese, sorry.

I have to compliment you, for just learning english you type it out better than a lot of people who use it as a native language.

As for the game, I don’t know, Peter mentioned looking into the old G-Collections contracts for other games to translate, so it’s possible, though unlikely. And if it is translated, we probably won’t see it for quite a long time.

well…thanks

it’s good if yoou can use english that well… not like me… T_T
mau gimana lagi khan gue oranng indonesia… hohohoho (heh…heh… can you read that ?)
any way i would like to get that game… i lost my 2nd disc of CSMT2, i can’t play it anymore… hiks… hiks…

Well if history is any deciding factor they won’t. It would be nice though.

Anyway this seems to actually combine the two storylines together as the characters from both interact in both games and obviously have harem routes with both.

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Quit fooling around with the Book of Dead Names! That’s MY dominion!

hope for waiting come see me tonight 3

are you guys referring to “Come see us tonight”?, that is just a repack of the 2 cds into a single dvd + a new scenario and a herm scenario. or that is how i understand it

Any way, it is not “Come see me tonight 3” unless I am looking at the wrong title. And as it have been made clear in the past, JAST is not interested in releasing “remakes” of an already released title. (although I don’t find a change to this policy :mrgreen: since I haven’t obtained the “come see me tonight” 1 or 2)

that aside, how about the apron title… I have an apron fetish :twisted:

Who knows… We will have cosplay academy so it’s possible.