Come see me tonight ~ watashini konya ainikite

so just today ive ordered come see me tonight 1 via download, and itll be my second game download through g-collections (my first being kana - little sister).

people who’ve played this game: is it good? bad? the artwork initially looks amazing, and im pretty excited.

still waiting on the email but i know g-collections wont let me down :wink:

It’s not bad. Nothing spectacular, certainly don’t compare it to Kana in any way. But if you like sex romps and having your character get punched and smacked around a lot, this is for you.

There are a lot of games I would recommend over Come see me tonight 1 and 2, but they are worth giving a chance to play if you have the time and money.

If you’re just in it for the H and art, then yes, it’s a decent title.

As Billybob said, don’t at all expect it to be anything like Kana. If you’re looking for something like Kana, try titles like Crescendo.

I like the first more than the second, and that seems to be a common sentiment, but there’s not a lot of difference. They’re both squarely in the realm of yarugee – which means games where the focus is on sex and lots of it.

Neither one, I think, would compare to Kana; the thing about yarugee is, while it can be enjoyable, it’s rarely something you’d go back to down the road. Something like kana, on the other hand, is a work of art.

i just noticed something about this game :
The mother is 30 and her eldest daughter is 21…
Hum if I remember correctly how to do a soustraction, it means that… the father is pedobear :smiley:

Nope, the Mother is 40 :slight_smile:

In fact the age changes depending of the website (jast, jlist, pp, …)

That’s because women lies always about their age :stuck_out_tongue:

It should really read 29…since women don’t age apparently after their 29th.

Oh, they do - don’t you know that?
29a
29b
29c

:stuck_out_tongue:

And sleeping with a woman over 30 is far more against the law than having sex with a loli.
That’s why every one is between 18 and 29 year old.

I just finished CSMT2.
I thought there would be a story or maybe some events for each girl… but no… nothing.
Despite that it was fun. Especialy the harem path (my first harem lol).

I don’t think I will buy csmt 1 now… because there are two kind of character I don’t want to see in a game : a grandmother type and a loli so young that even the fact that it’s said she is “18” doesn’t convince me.

I actually prefer CSMT1 over 2. Actually…let me think on that. It’s a tough call. They’re both good.

There are paths for each individual girl. I remember I own Come See Me Tonight 1 and 2.