Comic-con

Will in the August in the San diego they have the comic-con. I look threw the all of the DVDs, and i will get this all Anime DVDs at comic-con. I will have more money. I do this because they give the discount.

So who else is planning on going to Comic-con this year? I’m still considering it but it’s also the same weekend as my mother’s birthday. Things were so much easier when I couldn’t afford little vacations…

I go to every San Diego Comiccon. Living just over the hill in El Centro, I make it a point to go. Hope to see you all there.

Yep I will be their 100%. Maybe it is easy to find me.

I’m so there, so you guys planning to meet ?

I’m planning on driving over friday after work and spending the weekend at the con. If you would like to plan to meet sometime my email is ksarchet@goldenvalleyseed.com.

Yeagh we could do that. Anyway, who is the leader at the comic-con? I will ask this because some of the people will go their different data. Also, if somebody have the extra tickets for the comic-con can I have it? you can send me my e-mail at tensaieric@yahoo.com

quote:
Originally posted by Computermania:
Yeagh we could do that. Anyway, who is the leader at the comic-con? I will ask this because some of the people will go their different data. Also, if somebody have the extra tickets for the comic-con can I have it?

Will is it anyone has the 4-days tickets? I asked this because I will purchase at the comic-con. I can go on Saturday or Sunday. Maybe Thursday or Friday. I'm not sure it but, if we like to meet the comic-con we have to estimate the time and date. Will for me I go to comic-com at early morning and I will stay longer at comic-con. So, who's going to the comic-con? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

I am going to spend all day Saturday and most of Sunday at the con. email me if you want to spend a few hours together at the con. I haven’t even begun to set up my schedule, so anytime is okay with me.

I’ll be there the whole time because I already reserved a four day pass, you’ll get real discount if you do this online instead of going through the whole time-consuming process of regestrating on site . I usually hang out in the anime and manga booths .

Hi all. I’m back. I did not post the topic for while. Anyway, Comic-con will be starting tommorow. Also, that I will be going comic-con on Saturday. Who ever like to go with me to the comic-con please post here. Or send to my e-mail address. you can send me at tensaieric@yahoo.com or eiichi_nakahata@hotmail.com Thanks and see you in the comic-con.