Comic-con

Maybe early topic but, who going to the Comic-con this year?

Donno, if I know when it’s going to be I might be able to plan for it.

Comic-con, no. Anime Expo, yes. Which reminds me, I need to ask for time off to go to the E3 this year.

------------------
精神 の 神

I’m not :stuck_out_tongue:

I can only hope. So far, the last two years I wanted to go to Comic-con only to be told I couldn’t because of work. Although I think this year it may be for financial reasons instead…

And Comic-con this year is July 22-25.

Everybody is busy. Will anyway. I’m going to the Comic-Con. Little bit off topic but, G-collection or Peaperi going to the Comic-Con? Nya, maybe this topic is little bit early. (¬Å¬Ñ¬Å¬§¬Å¬É¬ÅG¬ÅG ¬±¬æ¬±¬æ

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
I can only hope.

You can't go until you write all the reviews
of B-Games we voted for you to do.

The Peach Princess people usually go to the Comic-Con, which makes sense, since it’s in their area.

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
You can't go until you write all the reviews of B-Games we voted for you to do.

Funny...that's how I end up with most of my assignments at work as well...

Well, PeaPri being at Comic-Con has always been the main reason I've been trying to go the past couple of years. That and it usually presents a good opportunity to meet some of the people from this BBS. (Plus, because it's on the West Coast, I don't waste a whole day travelling.) Oh well, I'll just have to see how things work out...

Just quit your job then you’ll have no problem of making it to comic-con

I pretty sure Peter or someone from PP will attend comic-con they have the past few years.

Now Ekylo get back to work writing reviews

Comic-Con is Next weekOO@Ü°²_(߁¤ß=))/c_((=߁¤ß)/Ü°²@I will enjoy at the Comic-con

Crap guess I’m not going since I’ll be in vegas

I’d go, but I try to make it a conscious effort to only attend one anime themed expo/con/fair a year. And that one is, at the moment, Anime Expo. Especially since it’s the closest on to me.

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
I'd go, but I try to make it a conscious effort to only attend one anime themed expo/con/fair a year. And that one is, at the moment, Anime Expo. Especially since it's the closest on to me. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Anime Expo in San Fran?

AX in Anaheim.

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
AX in Anaheim.

I see. Thanks for the Info. Anyway, I went to the Comic-Con and I spend total of ***. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] DVDs and PC-games.....