Comunet (has anyone ordered from here?)

Are these so-called products only available on DVD?

quote:
Originally posted by Hideki:
Are these so-called products only available on DVD?

"so-called products"? Basically, they are just DVD versions of PC games. If you do a search on "Phantom of the Inferno" on the BBS, there's an old topic where we talk about it. Also, there's a thread where we talk about DVD versions of games in general.

As for buying from them, not the site itself. I did buy Phantom but it was at my local Sam Goody.

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 12-31-2002).]

That is a relief. The games look very good and unfortunately I do not have a DVD-ROM drive on my computer. Thanks for the info ekylo.

You can also play this game on your DVD player, provided that if you have one. They use password system where you write down the password when you quit the game and you can come back to your last save point using password. So you don’t need DVDrom on your PC if you have a DVD player to play this game.

Is the website still up? I tried to access the link but it no longer works.

Beats me. When was the last time anyone went there? Maybe it’s still recovering from the fun and games on the internet over the weekend.

Hmm…is this the company that made phantom of the inferno? I think they closed down. Not sure where I heard this from (probably from animeondvd).

the website is still down, but places still claim to have Phantom of Inferno in stock. I got my copy at a Coconuts several weeks ago.

So, um, who knows?

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
the website is still down, but places still claim to have Phantom of Inferno in stock. I got my copy at a Coconuts several weeks ago.

So, um, who knows?

Hmm, I still see copies at Suncoast and Sam Goody as well. But that could just be old stock. I don't think all that many people knew about the game in the first place and casual shoppers probably just thought it was just some little known anime title.