Cosplay Fetish Academy or Family Project?

Which game should I buy/preorder?
Both games has sparked my interest, but I would like to have some other peoples opinions.
At the moment, I am most picked about Cosplay Fetish Academy, as I have a thing for cosplay.
FP, I’m not really sure about as the previews doesn’t state what kind of game it will be, exept of stating it a bunch of people coming together as a family.
Is there anyone who can explain to me, more detailed what the game is about, I would really like to hear it, so I can decide which of the two games I’ll buy.

For my money, Family Project sounds like it’s going to be a much more entertaining game. From what I have read on various websites and various previews, FP is going to have a much stronger story and that’s a tipping factor for me.

If you want a sex romp → Cospaly fetish academy
If you prefer a game with a good story (I hope) → Family project

My advice : buy both ; that’s what I’ll do :lol:

Family Project is one of the single most highly reviewed games ever released, period. By Japanese standards. The Japanese market is several hundred times as many titles to choose from, compared to English-translated titles. So the game is something really awesome. (I am working slightly off hearsay here, but this is as far as I know mostly accurate.) Cosplay Fetish Academy is not.

Personally, Family Project is more interesting to me. But even if I had no idea what either game was about, the above is reason enough to go with FP over CFA. (Similar to how just about any movie with > 90% on Rotten Tomatoes is worth seeing.)

Well I don’t have anything particular against the the sex romp games, exept they can get a bit boring in the length.
I like cosplay, as stated earlier, but I like a game to have a story to tell, and after reading your guys responses and some more previews of the games, I start to lean more and more towards Family Project. Anyway it doesn’t look like they be releasing the games anytime soon, so I have some time to decide what to do.

I was thinking about getting both games but have still not made up my mind.

Thanks for the replies :smiley:

when do they even come out it seems like both might not even drop till con season gets started
my guess based on how slow family project is progressing cosplay will come out first

According to anime expo the ‘aimed dates’ are:
Family project - Not said
Cosplay Fetish Academy - Winter 2008
Cat Girl Alliance - Winter 2008/2009
Lightning Warrior Raidy 2 - Winter/Spring 2009

Based on what i’v seen.
It looks like it will probably be,
First, Cat Girl Alliance
Second, Family Project
Third, Cosplay Fetish Academy
Fourth, Lightning Warrior Raidy 2

But apparently the first 3 are fairly close so we might end up getting releases that are simply a few weeks apart…
Or a double/triple release XD