Could someone explain da capo to me?

I finally decided on this game after my weeks of not really deciding on any, and got my copy today and immediately put myself into it. But I’m not sure I get the ending for NemuWas Nemu’s path real up untill the first time she passed out, and the rest was just you viewing her/your dream? and in the end you wake up and you both remember it, and she sends you the letter due to the reality of the dream? Or did she really die, and you are dreaming your own dream in the end, instead of someone else? Or was the tree a sorta sacrifice? Or am I just overthinking this, and she really just didn’t die and just got better?

She didn’t die.

In DC2 you can find the granddaughters of Junichi and Nemu

so how did she survive? How did she manage to survive the condition? Why didn’t she die, when she died?

my guess is she does last long after having a kid or dies in child birth or just doesn’t last the 50 years between the 2 games

the anime version kinda clarifies the nemu ending
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2005/12 … on-26-end/

was sick today so i laid in bed this morning and finished up kotori’s path, soooooooThe tree dies and removes powers, so i take it thats what saved nemu

her path could be considered the secondary canon path because of the if ova

well i was just thinking of it since the final part of nemu’s path showed him by a dead tree.