Could someone recommend a title for me?

Hello,
I’m interested in buying one of the download titles offered and I would like some advice as to what I should check out. Is there a best one?

Guess I should say what I’m looking for. Mostly I just what to check them out. I’ve heard about these type of games on the TV show X-Play. Usually its negative but they have a habit of being negative on 3… out of 5 things. :wink: I have in my head that these games are someone like a simplier version of a Leasure Suit Larry game. Meet girl, do the right stuff in the right order, and you get to see a picture of her getting naked, screw…whatever. Am I close?

As for Anime, I watched Battle of the Planets and Star Blazers as a kid in the early 80s and thats about it. I’ve seen a few shows and movies here and there but I’m not a heavy TV viewer.

So I guess I want something funny instead of dark, more “gamey” than a watching cartoon, and more hardcore and uncensored than a Leasure Suit Larry game. Oh and it must be download only since I’ve made a commitment to only buy digital downloads of PC games for the next year. I’m doing this to get away from retail stores and to explore different products such as these that aren’t main stream.

Many thanks!

:slight_smile:

You may try to play-

Private Nurse
Kana Little Sister
True Love '95
Brave Soul
Snow Drop
… I forgot… I do not get new hentai game yet. I will try to find a job soon, then I will get more hentai games.

Peachprincess-su youkozo…

Well… If you want funny stuff…
-Heart de Roommate
-Tokimeki Check-In
-Sagara Family
-Come See Me Tonight (1… Dunno about 2…)

…Just try starting with these…and the aforementioned titles…ne…?

Tokimeki Check In is a definate “classic”. It has a mix of stories, some fun, some dramatic, a few small spots of darkness, but is overall an excellent game.

Target: Pheromone is an excellent game. It has a wide range of encounters no matter which plot path a player chooses, and several plot paths.

Do You Like Horny Bunnies? is a good example of the basic “sex-romp”. It has the basic fetishes and archtypes commonly found in these games.

Chain ~ The Lost Footsteps is a great story, and is fairly unique in that it is a detective story.

Secret Wives Club is “trainer” sim. Well, it isn’t really a true trainer— it is a basic hentai b-game, just that the “training” choices are the story line choices.

Come See Me Tonight 1 & 2 are the basic “picking your love for the rest of your life” B-games. They are a bit long on the description (in comparison to most B-games), to build more of an atmosphere of their settings (life in a resteraunt in #1 and life in a shinto temple in #2).

Figures of Happiness is an interesting game, with various happy to dramatic storylines.

Let’s Meow Meow is your basic fun little game which centers on nekos (Cat girls) and similarly cute anime classics.

Tokimeki Check In and Chain: The Lost Footsteps both sound interesting.

Based on your criteria, I will recommend these games.

Figures of Happiness
Jewel Knights Crusaders
Secret Wives Club

Hope you find something you like.