Covers For games

Don’t let’s get too worked up about this matter!

First of all, while I agree that Super_LFC’s story seems to have plenty of plotholes, I still want to give him here the credit of the doubt.

Second, assuming that he downloaded the games legally, he still also consciously resigned on getting the media (labeled CD, box and cover) in favour of the lower price and has currently no obvious claim on these things.

However, it MIGHT be a good idea for Peter and company to offer/distribute printable versions of the cover and CD-label together with the download-link for the game as additional service and incentive for buying games via download.

Leaving that aside, there is still one point that I am not sure about because I never bought a game via download here: is it actually in compliance with the sales-contract for the downloaded games to “rip” them to CD? If it isn’t then I don’t think the service that I just suggested would be likely at all, because it would only be useful in the case of a breach of the original contract.

Anyway, even though I have most of the games that he wants the covers for in their natural boxed form, I have still no idea HOW I am supposed to help in that matter, IF this kind of help would be officially endorsed by Peter and/or Lamuness.

[ 07-28-2006, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

I agree… but thus far Lamuness nor Peter have had anything to say in this discussion up to this point.

[ 07-28-2006, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

We just have to wait and see what they’re up to in this matter don’t we? O.o

I think the covers on Peach Princess’ site are the largest you’ll find. Should be big enough for a CD case.

Not the answer I really expected out of you benoit… for some reason I didn’t expect this.

thanks all for the replys PM sent to Unicorn

thnaks again

BS alert.

You got some balls coming here to company forum trying to get help. If mod wants url to site, I’ll provide rather not post it here. Now I can’t say that all my soft is completely legit but I pay for every one of my h-games to support the developing market.

…figures

ADD:
you know guys, from now on if these kinda semi-odd requests happens again, my suggestions would be to direct them to peach princess support instead of errhm, helping out

[ 07-30-2006, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

great stuff not hard to find is it when all my user names are the same

anyway like i said before all my games have been paid for as you can see it got stuck on 94.3% so i dont have that game do i

i bet you felt well good and so happy finding that and posting that on here

but you dont know the first thing about H-game “where i got them from etc…” so go find some ANIME to play with you troll

and i did email you about this and i not yet again no email back :eek:

i cant find the edit to edit that last reply

so i retype it here again

Originally posted by Lamuness - BBS Admin:
…figures

ADD:
you know guys, from now on if these kinda semi-odd requests happens again, my suggestions would be to direct them to peach princess support instead of errhm, helping out

I did email about this and i did not get a email back !

No you don’t but thats not the point. Why should anyone believe you if you are downloading exactly the same products you’ve claimed to bought?

No not really, I just don’t like hypocritical people thats all.

Nor am I trolling you, just alerting folks that your crediablity is in question. I have no interest in taking this any futher so this is the last time I will post/read this thread. I suggest mods just lock it.

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt here …

Super_LFC - to my knowledge, Peach Princess does not sell any of their products via BitTorrent. If you paid someone to let you download the games, you should be aware that (even if they say otherwise) they’re probably bootleggers.

Unless Peter or Lamuness say otherwise, it’s not legit. This means you’re not actually getting a legitimate copy of the games; asking for help on the official company forums is … a somewhat dubious proposition.

ok i will do thanks mate

if you want to make some cover, why dont you pick some graphics inside the game, edit, and print them? well “this is my handmade cover, bro! you have any problem?”… tell your friends if they says that the cover is bad ^^

I prefer to have the original boxed version, so I don’t have to worry about it ^^

I agree with LordNeon, if u got the boxed versions then your games survive an harddisk crash.

it can’t be helped if you buy the download version huh?

AFAIK only a few bookstores allows bittorrenting distribution. Dude you have guts asking for this stuff here… :frowning:

guts or no brains…

anyway you can always make your own CD cover if you really care that much.