Crescendo DVD Miyu Scenario ? *potential spoilers*

Well I was perusing through the extra images in the GGD file on my crescendo CD supposedly only actually used in the untranslated DVD version of the game. Anyway I noticed that there were a number of forms of miyu(portraits you see in convo not CGs) I hadnt seen most noteably ones with short hair.
Also there was an additional CG of Ryo Hugging Miyu Lovingly beside her hospital bed (Miyu was standing and seemed healthy), I was just wondering if this meant there was actually an ending where Miyu survived? Im probably just grasping at straws but could anyone whose played the DVD version clear this up for me?

The DVD version supposedly has additional and/or extended scenarios. I noticed those Miyu pictures too. Sucks having only the CD version translated, huh?

well I do like the game very much I think I have all the images though. I think Miyu ending should have ben deffirent man I felt like my heart had ben rib out of my body and someone was stepping on it.

is there others how felt the same ???

------------------
Death is lighter then a Feather. Duty heavier that a Mountian.

Yup I felt the same, it was one of the times tears just happen,

POSSIBLE SPOILER

reminded me of the first ending I got with Kana actually, and if you have not played this game yet try it, I think you will find it be an excellent as well as a very emotional game.

How do you view images in GGD files? Is there a easy to use program or do you have to have some computer code knowledge?

A program called GGDcut can be used for it. Additionally, you can use it to listen to the speech in some games, and you can use it to listen to the music in Crescendo.

It’s not extremely userfriendly, but some fooling around with it is all that’s required to understand how it works.

[This message has been edited by AG3 (edited 05-23-2004).]

Cool! i think i’ll mess with it and see if i can figure it out . Do you know where i can find the program? Tried a search on google and came up with only one link and it didn’t work.

[This message has been edited by Laslow (edited 05-24-2004).]

Possible Spoiler

Is it possible they might have intended an ending, kind of like in Heart de Roommate that you unlock after getting all endings plus her first ending, in which Miyu lives? The short hear is a wig or her hair growing back?

quote:
Originally posted by Laslow:
Cool! i think i'll mess with it and see if i can figure it out [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. Do you know where i can find the program? Tried a search on google and came up with only one link and it didn't work.

It was a link posted on G-Collections BBS before the first time it went down. If you want, you can send me an e-mail, and I'll attach the program to the reply (it takes about 500kb). It works on most G-Collections' games, though Kana is one of the games that doesn't work, as far as I know.

One thing that's interesting about checking out games with GGDcut is that sometimes you stumble upon pictures that are advertisments for other bishoujo games (in Japanese, of course).

[This message has been edited by AG3 (edited 05-24-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Laslow:
Cool! i think i'll mess with it and see if i can figure it out [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. Do you know where i can find the program? Tried a search on google and came up with only one link and it didn't work.

I sent it to your mail. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

[This message has been edited by AG3 (edited 05-26-2004).]

GGDCut is a useful program , I used it to rip the great soundtrack from crescendo (I own most of the scott joplin already and a soundtrack CD was nowhere to be seen). But Cresecendo seems to be the only one with music files it can access.

I was wondering if anyone had found a more reliable method? … its probably unlikely but I thought Id mention it as Id always quite fancied having a few kana/private nurse tracks on my mp3 player.