Crescendo question

I was wondering how many endings are there in crescendo? If there is a hentai and ending scene with all five of the ladies?
And how long it would take to complete one ending?

quote:
Originally posted by sharkeye:
I was wondering how many endings are there in crescendo? If there is a hentai and ending scene with all five of the ladies?
And how long it would take to complete one ending?

There are good, bad and not so good endings in Crescendo, depending on the character. It shouldn't take more than a couple of days to finish the game, depending on how much time you put into it.

If you are asking about a hentai scene with all the ladies or even more than 1 lady at a time then no there is no group orgy scenes in thise game. Remember this game is about first love and finding it, so I don’t think a 3+ -some would be in the storyline It should take a couple of days to finish up the game, depending on how fast you read and if you wanna hear the awesome voice acting. It’s a good game go get it now!!!

for the second question what I meant was: for each lady is there hentai and ending scenes?like in how tokimeki check in there is an ending for each girl with the exception of the two debutantes where each scene is with the two of them.

quote:
Originally posted by sharkeye:
for the second question what I meant was: for each lady is there hentai and ending scenes?like in how tokimeki check in there is an ending for each girl with the exception of the two debutantes where each scene is with the two of them.

Yes there is a sex scene for each girl in the game. It's also possible to win the game with one character without having sex with her. There are two characters in the game where having sex with them at the wrong time will lead to bad endings for both of them.

Yup, who knew doing the nasty in a bishoujo game could be a bad thing