~crescendo~

quote:
Originally posted by Interzone:
Probably less so (from my persective) about the announcement of new game "Shukketsubo -Virgin Roster" by ZyX. The name had me raising an eyebrow and upon visiting the ZyX homepage my fears were confirmed - looks like the "nastier" variety of b-game along the lines of Tsuki. Bleh.

Oh well, money saved I guess [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

You're not the only one less than thrilled. Won't save me money since I do buy each title, but it'll probably be one of those "play through completely then shelve unless someone asks a question about it" games for me.

Damn another one of those types of games in the pipes huh? Guess tsuki was selling ok for them to pick this one up. I’ll be like ekylo and just buy it play it through then shelve it. But it’s cool if Cresendo is gonna come out a little later if it’s going to have voice.

At least with Tsuki there were good endings. I seen the jap version of this game and what I have seen, it reminds me alot of Sensei 2.

not a single happy ending? not even one?

Does anyone know the japanese link to G-Collection’s “Shukketsubo -Virgin Roster” by ZyX? I tried the ZyX homepage, but couldn’t find it anywhere…

quote:
Originally posted by Angry Gamer:
Does anyone know the japanese link to G-Collection's "Shukketsubo -Virgin Roster" by ZyX? I tried the ZyX homepage, but couldn't find it anywhere...

Try here.

(Yep, I even found it in a browser without japanese language support. Now, if I just could figure out what is written there... But on the other hand, I am not interested in THAT game anyway.)

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
not a single happy ending? not even one?

I fear, it will work like Tsuki:
A lot of happy endings, but no reason why they turned out good because the main character actually deserves the death-penalty for all his deeds.

Yeah even the good endings for tsuki weren’t that good. Guess it’s hard to get good endings for these type of games.

I absolutely hate games like that… But knowing G-Collections’ release pattern I’m not surprised why it came out. They’ve had numerous happy minded games coming out so it’s only a matter of time before we’re thrown back down into some depressing games and then brought back up by another shower of happy ones.

G-Collections has finally announced a release date for Cresendo Oct 21. The question now becomes will we see Bs by then also.

yep, im gunna be poor, BS should prolly get the manuals within the week, (maybe), and will prolly ship out next week as well…
As well as crescendo coming out on the 21st.

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 10-15-2003).]

Get me the world Organization!

I will hold the world ransom for 1 hundred , billion,fafillion, kajillion lsaifdgaihtiweaehgrasg, million, YEN!

(incase ya dont know… im quoting austin powers here)

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 10-15-2003).]

Sweet we finally get a release date for cresendo wooohooo now I need finish up limeiro so I can use that time for cresendo. Hopefully BS will be comming out shortly after. The drought has finally ended.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Sweet we finally get a release date for cresendo wooohooo [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] now I need finish up limeiro so I can use that time for cresendo. Hopefully BS will be comming out shortly after. The drought has finally ended.

It hasnt been that long of a drought ya know, why when i was young.. we were luckey to see 1 release a year...

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
now I need finish up limeiro so I can use that time for cresendo.

Please take my advice and don't rush Lime-Iro JanKitan!
I fact, you'd better taker some time for the last chapter to enjoy it, as I did yesterday.

..and I still have no clue about the item's purposes. But that's just the same with "how to get the discounts in both parts of ELF All-Star's Datsui-Jann".

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 10-16-2003).]

Back to the topic here, now we have a date… G-Collections will be releasing “Crescendo” on October 21st.

Checking wallet for cash

Shit! Not enough!!
Oh well… i think i will wait for one more week and earn some cash… because next week i want to buy “LOVERS”, from Jellyfish.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
because next week i want to buy "LOVERS", from Jellyfish.

Back to topic, heh? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

October 21st. Hmm, and I get paid on the 20th. Dang, you would think they would at least give my money time to hang around in my bank account for bit. You know, rest, put up it’s feet. But no, they stop by for a quick cup of coffee then run over to G-Collections…

blink I really need to start sleeping more…

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:
G-Collections has finally announced a release date for Cresendo Oct 21. The question now becomes will we see Bs by then also.

Where did you see that announcement? It wasn't on the front page of g-collections website. Oh well here's to hoping it's gonna be out on the 21st.
quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
October 21st. Hmm, and I get paid on the 20th. Dang, you would think they would at least give my money time to hang around in my bank account for bit. You know, rest, put up it's feet. But no, they stop by for a quick cup of coffee then run over to G-Collections...

*blink* I really need to start sleeping more...

Why? Makes perfect sense to me...

...wait, I need more sleep, too.