~crescendo~

It’s a bit early but the game looks great

http://www.gamelexgs.com/gameinfo/new/2001/0928_crescendo/index.htm

drool drool drool

now i just hope it will be the full voice instead of…well voiceless :slight_smile:

I can’t wait for this game to come out. I had my eye on it for a long time. I believe it’s going to be a great emotional romance game that’s pretty rare in the Bishoujo gaming industry.

I’m waiting for this to come out too. It should be about that time they announce when it will be on sale. Hurry up g-collections

…G-collections will be releasing this game? This is Crescendo?

¬_¬

I realize the answer to these questions is ‘yes’–I’m just stunned.

quote:
Originally posted by Absurdist:
I can't wait for this game to come out. I had my eye on it for a long time. I believe it's going to be a great emotional romance game that's pretty rare in the Bishoujo gaming industry.

Me too, me too!!
I was waiting for this game for a long time!
I really hope G-Col will translate the voiced version.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
Me too, me too!!
I was waiting for this game for a long time!
I really hope G-Col will translate the voiced version.

Agreed. It's about time that G-Collections mkaes another try to top Kana.
Admittedly, Private Nurse was a nice try, too...

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
...G-collections will be releasing this game? This is Crescendo?

¬_¬

I realize the answer to these questions is 'yes'--I'm just stunned.

We'll it's next on their queue in their website so it should be the next one out. We just need to wait till they post the release date. Ok who's up for guessing when it's gonna come out. I say proabaly sept 15 or something like that.

October… thats giving em a little over 7 months since the initial announcement… and that seems to be the pace they are keeping.

October… thats giving em a little over 7 months since the initial announcement… and that seems to be the pace they are keeping.

D’oh i guess the rapid translation of g-collection is good organization and planning ahead (it suddenly hit me) everybody will probably say duh :slight_smile:

So, this game ~crescendo~ seems to be provoking some reactions, from people who’ve (presumably) heard of it. Why is that? It looks good enough from the page linked above, but you can’t tell much from a single page by the company marketing the game. What is it about ~Crescendo~ that’s got people excited?

– Chrono (wanting to learn )

I was already intrigued by it from the extra’s G-Collections had been including in their ordres from it. Looked it up on a few other places and it seems to be interesting. Of course, the gamelex-gs was the only one in English, so what I understood to have read may be different than the actual opinions…

Of course all those clear bookmarks of the cresendo girls they were giving out couldn’t hurt

Two things got me interested in this game.

1) The art looks pretty. The design isn’t as complex as, say, Slave Bazaar’s, but I like the color scheme and it just looks nice.

2) Their short summary of the plot sounds quite interesting.

Of course both of these points are highly subjective impressions with a high uncertainty, as the screenshots are small and a summary can often make something sound far more interesting than it really is.

So we’ll see.

breathes new life in topic

So this month or next month?

quote:
Originally posted by Zanaffar:
*breathes new life in topic*

So this month or next month?

Errrr.... dunno.
Please, ask me next month again... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

It will be interesting to see when G-Collections releases it.

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

I don’t know when it will be released but it will have voices :
“We are working hard preparing Crescendo by D.O. and guess what, we spent some extra time for adding Voices!”

I just noticed that too. This is a bit off topic, but has anyone ordered form g-collections lately? I’m curious to know what they are giving out right now. I snagged the book marks with my last order hehe

I dont have anything left to buy from g-collections… other wise i might buy somthing off their site… heh

Excellent news about Crescendo

Probably less so (from my persective) about the announcement of new game “Shukketsubo -Virgin Roster” by ZyX. The name had me raising an eyebrow and upon visiting the ZyX homepage my fears were confirmed - looks like the “nastier” variety of b-game along the lines of Tsuki. Bleh.

Oh well, money saved I guess