Cross Days ?!!!

Look at this… :shock:
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/10/19/cross-days-%E2%80%93-schoolsummer-days-sequel-due/

:roll: :roll: :roll:
The world is not enough anymore…

YES!!! Today is the day!! I’ve been patiently (religiously?) waiting for it and it arrived!!!
The official page is up!!!

I really hope Overflow learnt from their past mistakes with Summer Days :x

Hehehe…Niceboat :twisted:

Or even School Days. Sure, downloading every single day a new patch that does not work wasn’t fun, but neither was downloading patches of hundreds of MB!

From the official page, it looks like we’ll have plenty of Kotonoha love so I think I’ll be happy anyway.

The protagonist will be a likeable guy with a spine, this time?

I hope so. No more dickheads, please! :smiley:

On the other hand, if there’s no stupid protagonists making the girls go crazy, there will be no yanderes, too… :roll:

Well, the story parallels “School Days” so Makoto is apparently fooling around… :roll:

As long as the main characters are there…

I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that it was intentional. If cash flow becomes a problem, companies ship unfinished/under-tested product, even at the risk of consumer outrage. The game gets trashed, but they still receive income to stay in business.

Given how long it took to patch the game, it’s obvious that the claim of accidentally shipping outdated data was a lie (and not one that’s unheard of…I think the Gothic 3 developers said something similar when German reviewers discovered game-breaking bugs).

And here it comes! Kotonoha love!!

Wow, what was that about the main character being “stronger” this time? From the looks of it he’s even more weaker and less manipulative than Makoto. How the hell is this nerdy MMO playing fellow supposed to drive a girl to yandere mode? He can’t even stand up to his own sister.

Also Kotonoha is making a comeback. I’d laugh if this means you could steal her from Makoto and effectively creating a paradox where you’re stealing your own girlfriend.

Looks can be deceiving. He could be a mastermind in manipulating people. I’ll laugh if there is an option to kill Makoto with this new character.

Looks can be deceiving. He could be a mastermind in manipulating people. I’ll laugh if there is an option to kill Makoto with this new character.

And I laugh even harder if Yuuki has his own Geass.

Now, with a release date and a benchmark of sort!
Also, for the kick, please read the recruiting ad!

I’m going to attempt to summerise what we know thus far,
Information is from this forum, Akibablog, Sekaiproject and other spots.

[spoiler=Storyline]Yuki Ashikaga, who is a committee member of school library was asked what kind of lady he likes, and he founds out that Roka Kitsuregawa, who happened to walk by, is the dream girl of him. Since then, being pushed by a big sister, Chie, who is older and who belongs to the same club of Roka, Yuki and Roka get to know each other and are attracted to each other.

But, misunderstanding about Yuki and his female friend, Roka got jealous. At the same time, Yuki believed a rumor about Roka liking Makoto Ito, who graduated the same school with Roka, their love starts to fall apart. Yuki does not want to lose Roka to Makoto-- From there, he starts to support Kotonoha Katsura, who is a girlfriend of Makoto and who comes to the school library all the time and¬Ö[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Confirmed Characters]Yuki
Roka
Chie
Ion
Youka
Kasannoin
Makoto Ito
Kotonoha Katsura
Sekai Saionji
Setsuna
Hikari
Nanami
Otome
Minami
Kumi
yamagata
kokoro
itaru
taisuke

19 total[/spoiler]

‘CrossDays First Limited Ver’ Comes with a figure of Kotonoha
Preordering the game will give you 1 of 48 bookmarks representing the characters
Purchasing items from select stores will also give you bookmarks

Set at the same time as School Days ( the stories Cross, thus Cross Days )
At least one person will die

1 bookmark per character = 48 characters?
Unless they be careful, some of the Kotonoha stuff could interfere with the story from School Days as she appears to be fairly big in the story based on the storyline, advertising and merchandising.

Damn. I was hoping the preorder would include boxcutters or a hacksaw blade or something… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah… will include a bag with someone’s head inside. :wink:

Maybe even a free cut throat! :roll:

I just hope that I, as the Cross Days protagonist, get to kill Makoto at SOME POINT. That would just about make my day =P

Hopefully they learned how to correctly release a title and correctly patch it for those issues that need fixing/features they add, though I doubt they could get away with downloading a small patch file in the end given the nature of their media. But they could just download 1 patch file and have it work.

Kotonoha’s saw was already released at a previous Comiket.

That is so kick ass. 8)

Best. Extra. Ever.