Crowd blocks website access outside of Japan!

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/crowd/top.html

This is bad. This is very bad. For a long time, Crowd has been one of my most trusted H-game companies.

Can Peter, Lamuness, or Shingo get an official statement from Crowd as to this recent policy change?

I really can’t wrap my mind around it.

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/ - I can’t access the first two (Crowd and Anim), but I can access the other three (

[size=75](and nothing of value was lost) [/size]

Anyway, this is just the same thing a lot of other eroge companies are doing. There’s nothing to ‘wrap your mind around’ - it’s for the same reason; perceived legality and morality issues related to eroge abroad. They just want to make doubly sure that if anyone gets targeted by the same sort of sick campaign RapeLay did relating to one of their own games, it’s JAST USA, not themselves.

Maybe, but I think it’s also an indirect way to say “Sorry, we’re no more interested in the overseas market” :roll: …

There goes Anim… well… at least there’s still Black Cyc. For how long? Who knows…

This is bad. This is VERY BAD, if this is the case. I’ve always just assumed JastUSA and Crowd had some kind of partnership going and that a release of 3 ways to conquer the world was a matter of time.

I need to know exactly what is going on here.

They had a partnership, but I never saw future releases as being guaranteed.

JAST USA hasn’t released a Crowd game in four years, which kinda says something. If both sides were especially eager to release new games, they would’ve done so already (XCA2 is two years old now, and several Anim titles have also been released since then).

Anyway, the English eroge scene has drastically changed over the past couple years, so I can’t begin to guess where JAST USA will go. It’s so hard for any individual game to generate lasting attention, and I suppose they have a lot riding on Demonbane and Yumina.

Peach Princess’s very roots stem from Crowd’s first games and beyond. Jast needs to start working with them again, and if they are, do so even more.

Crowd is one of the few designers I trust to deliver great products.

yeah :cry: it sucks now we can’t see what 3 methods fandisk new feature will be without using a proxy :cry:

So um… why does the topic still say “Crown”? I keep thinking the Queen of England is blocking website access…

I wanna know how he hit “n” when “d” is a bit more to the left. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why JAST needs to release something so devastating to the public morale, it will scar puritan beliefs for decades to come! CNN and FOX will give them free advertising for weeks on end, as professional psychologists try to understand what’s so fucked up about erogamers. :wink:

They’ve blocked it all now. WTF.

Interesting.

Looks like we have 2 opposing hypotheses. I’m also curious as to JAST’s take.

You think this may have anything to do with X Change 3 being censored?

I kind of doubt it. In fact, Crowd probably did the censoring themselves, on JAST’s request.

That’s long been over and done with.

i think that might have been because
the lipp h-scene was too loli to pass off as an 18 year old
i could care less about that
i would like to see 3 methods localized

A: That section was never on their web site as an image.
B: The localized version hs already been censored and released here.

To me, 3 methods and hopefully the upcoming fandisc MUST be localized.

I would like for Yin-Yang Alternative 2 to be released in the States at some point, but methods holds a higher priority for me.

there is no yin-yang on xchange a 2

You know which game I meant…

C’mon Peter… someone tell me what’s going on here so I don’t do anything drastic.