[Crowd] How to?

Finally got this one through customs via someone I know in the Navy who is deployed in Atsugi.

He’ll be my main source for now.

Got the game, rough translator, and save data.

However, even with the CG unlock, this game is vastly different from most Crowd games.

In almost every segment, there is a choice ranging from 2 to 5 options. The sex scenes can have up to four such choices, creating a very confusing mish-mash of trying to get to what you want.

It would probably be easier if I knew what the choices meant, but with ATLAS, I can only hook into one line of text at a time, and I’m normally setting it to translate dialog, not choices.

If anyone knows a Japanese walkthrough of this one, that’d be great.

In the meantime, I’m literally making sex flowcharts based on choices.

http://www.geocities.jp/black_oceansunf … -fudol.htm

[color=red]Nooooooooooooooooo![/color]

Back to the hell spawn depths whence you came!

The horror… the horror…

Why this one, of all Crowd games, umarekawari? :frowning:

What’s the problem with it? It’s got twincest.

It’s one of the games he reviewed before. (Before his website got punked and he discovered he didn’t have an archive.) He panned it. I don’t recall exactly what he said … but he did not like it much at all.

Review. It’s also CROWD’s lowest rated title (by mean) on EGS (Mean 46, Median 45), or alternatively 5817th out of the 6333 releases listed on there.

Well, I’ve become somewhat of a collector of Crowd titles, and this is one of the few I didn’t have.

So… shrug

Now why did I read that as Black Hole Sun?

Hey, I remember that song. I also remember a parody song of it called “Asshole Son”.