Cure For Depression

I request a kind hearted soul who can cure me of my depression that is caused by massive amounts of untranslated Fate/Stay Night material… when will we get Heavens Feel? (Years [dies]), when will we get Fate/Hollow Atraxia? (Heh)
I am about to facepalm myself to death, someone please save me before I go insane…

Ohh, look what I found:

do what i do. bury it deep deep… deep inside untill it finally explodes while you’re at work and you get fired and you suffer fatal friendship loses

That’s easier said than done, please enlighten me if you will on how to cure you?

Now then if my assumption that you don’t know is correct then go ahead and face palm yourself to death, the part of yourself you kill will only make you stronger. ( just make sure you won’t need it afterwards of course)

Why don’t you use your time for learning japanese instead of wasting it on agonizing :?:

Because its easier to agonize :smiley:

[list]#1: Learn Japanese
#2: Pick Japanese Wife
#3: ???
#4: Profit!!![/list]

^^ greatest picture ever

What a shame that life is not as unfair and hard for women in my country as in Japan…

That makes me depressed… maybe I should do what Narg says :smiley:

As in?..

Quit patronizing this one, I think we all know where this is going.

Cure for depression huh…?
We think it depends on when it’s base is from disappointment or rage… It could also be caused by one’s raging hormones. Well, if it is on rage… Then you should just try holding a knife (Reversed…!) and start stabbing one of your bedroom pillows while shouting what makes you hate 'em so much…! This ones the most peaceful way. Otherwise, start shooting a gun at your TV screen or pick a fight with someone weaker than you…! 8)

And if it is the latter… Then just simply go to bed and forget about it or go to bed with others you are intimate with… No use trying to agonize over it… Simply try seeing it in other humans points of views and you’ll be enlightened… And will start to see far greater things… :slight_smile:
And Narg-kun’s suggestion’s probably the best for you… For anyone…actually… :wink:

Agonizin’ won’t do you any good…believe me… :roll:

[url=http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/deadapult/Rinupset.jpg][img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/deadapult/nana_bobo.gif[/img][/url]